Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Invading peoples land,
Started by Unknown User

Today, I came into some trouble with the player chunky, i killed him at his home, so he got mad at me. Later he comes to my castle and makes a hole in-front of the entrance, then he builds a dirt tower over the building. That is when everything turns worse, I ask a Admin to come and discuss the situtation, Crystone, the admin, tells chunky that if he wants to build, he must do it 100 blocls away. Later that day, chunky builds a house with a mine 20 blocks away from my castle, I ask dob if he could please tell him to build somewhere else. Dob says hes aloud to build where ever he wants, I then tell him what Crystone said, he still says no, this makes me very angry what chunky did, chunky shouldn't of built that close, tell me what u think. :ban:
Your region guard wasnt that far away. He had all rights to build there as it was not invading any of your land.
I asked for farther protection, but couldn't get it in time. Did you hear what Crystone said?
I think CHunky needs to grow a pair and get over Karter Taking a shat on his face <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Yes I heard, but I also spoke with Sawine and Dobs, anything that isn't protected is eligible land to build on. It would be different if your castle was just completely built on to by him.
Psst Karter Pssst.... Make a giant ring like 30 blocks above his his but make it 2 bigger on each side so you can surround his house with lava... Its free land to do with what ever you pelase right?
He only built there to make me mad baber.
No Baber, you are wrong there. The rule is that people can not build close to another structure without permission. 20 blocks is too close and the house should be moved. I don't think a ban is in order, but just get his house moved.

see the link

http://screensnapr.com/v/XxhSw8.png
I believe he talked to Sawine/Dobs not sure which one
Exactly gat, I dont know why sawine let them do it