Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ban appeals
Started by [E] snowy1998

Please can an admin make a final decision like a permban or just a warning because I can pretty much guarantee that he will think twice before he let's someone use his SMP. Just think he goes on pretty much everyday and really enjoys it. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Look. If I'M letting one of my friends test out the game. Then i would let him test out on MY OWN STUFF. Plain and simple. It's not that hard. "Oh you want to try the game out... ok here i have this place here, nothing really going on with it so its ok if you destroy. Oh and hey if it's not my stuff don't don't. I'm right here to help you."

I see it like this, you were in the same room as him watching him do this... you are at fault.

Edit: Also you people on Skype should have know better and told him what to and what not to do. You guys are also at Fault... man if only i was an admin.
well i guess it does not count if i go to the toilet favine and the people on skype werent on minetown at the time
You know the rules i'm sure you seen these appeals many of times. The thing is You know, so you should have passed it on to your friend.
Famine read the original post it say's 'I know this is an excuse you hear a lot but....' he knows it is used a lot.
even if he know....does that change anything?
Please can someone unban him he is a good guy he would never lie he is my cousin! just please
how about this? for people that havnt done anything bad before get a week or something ban then they get unbanned and have to replace what they stole/broke? just to end these forever long threads? and if you got the week ban, you then got a month ban after the month ban its, perm-ban? so its like a three strikes your out system? this is just a thought i dont expect this to go into use but it would be nice to see it go in
I was playing SSP but i was still talking to him and i heard his friend talk

EDIT: good idea hunter
i was on with him on skype and he said his friend was on so snowy went to toilet and his friend started griefing a marketplace shop and i wasnt logged on at the time but i was on skype