Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ban appeals
Started by [E] snowy1998

Username: snowy1998

Date: 18/07/2011

Person who banned you: sawine

Reason you were banned: griefing

This is an ecuse that you here alot but it was my friend who was testing out minecraft multiplayer and i can prove it because me, legomanozejj, dracofreak and markula4 were all on skype with me. can you please unban me.

-snowy1998

yes he is telling the truth! i was in with him! I have benn on mine town for ages 6-7 months to be exact and i have never lied.

please unbann him. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f622.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":cry:">:cry:</object>
lol is anyone else tired of this excuse?
The guy has 3 witnesses that can vouch for him. I'd say he's good
LOL @ SKYPE LIEZ MUST TRY~~!!!!!!!!

/troll...
snowy1998 wrote:
Username: snowy1998

Date: 18/07/2011

Person who banned you: sawine

Reason you were banned: griefing

This is an ecuse that you here alot but it was my friend who was testing out minecraft multiplayer and i can prove it because me, legomanozejj, dracofreak and markula4 were all on skype with me. can you please unban me.

-snowy1998

Fail,please take the time to read other excuses on the other appeals.

They look the same as yours.
But omega, he has legitimate witnesses. No one else who has ever used this excuse has had witnesses. That has got to count for something
thing is here, if his friend was testing it out... why not let him test it out on his own stuff?
Please omega he is my cousin and he would never lie and I have reminded him about how grieffing is a ban offence so he knows it is wrong please unban. And he does realise that slot of people use this excuse but this time it is completely legit.
I'd like to confirm with the other 2 people who were on skype. Legomanozejj is the only one who has spoken up and he's a cousin to snowy. Really the excuse doesn't make sense and we've only got a response from someone who has invested interest in the outcome.