Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned for FAILED Piston Duplication Bug
Started by [E] mjbmitch

You obviously are homeschooled, and don't EVER go outside, because you would here those words used jokingly every day in real life. Just ignore them. Why do you take offence to them. Are you a slut?
I am not home-schooled; I go to a public school. I do hear those words used jokingly, but I also hear them being said in a hateful manner as well. It shouldn't matter if they are said jokingly or not, I don't think anyone here likes to be called a slut.

Gatschet, you're a whore. A white-trash dirty whore. You're raised by a slut with a runaway dad that you're likely to become yourself when you have a kid.

Do you see what I did there?
Yeah, but I'm not complaining over it, even when it's directed at me.
Erm... So whats the point here... conclusion... ?

I guess we are bad staff and we should totally put more time to make sure nobody swears and ban everyone who swears...

Seriously... we ban the people who abuse... If you want a server that ban every single person that said a word close to "fuck", search another one.

If people are spamming and using swears too often, we usually warn them, kick them, ban them.

Id focus on my appeal rather than badmouthing staff about language...
It's a discussion inside a discussion. It's irrelevant to the appeal, so please ignore it.

And about the language, once again, it's not cussing that should be taken seriously, it is hateful words driven to younger members of the community.
Dear god the world is coming to an end cause some one said "nigger" over an online game.... Ever play any games online with Xbox live? I hear that word every 5 seconds. Grow a pair its just people acting stupid. this is online, now if this was RL then we have an issue.
i feel as though this discussion is going no where.
i say this should be a temporry ban ive screwed up beon the point of temp ban and you decided to give me another chance im sure you can do it for him aswell
i say lock this thread! :hijack:
mjbmitch will be unbanned in 48 hours.

Next offence is perma ban.

Locked.