Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] CheckersFX

please don't be mad at me i will just stop posting if u feel that strongly about it <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
You've already said you would stop posting three times, this is just another example of you not stopping something when being asked to. So i will ask you once again... Please stop spamming my thread. I do not wish to receive a reply to this saying you will stop. Just stop.
You don't need to post to say you're not going to post anymore. Literally just stop posting and it'll be ok.
We don't care that you post, by the way don't threaten me with "I'll tell sawine" and "boohoo" PM's again Pasta, I don't care.
Gakt is one of the few original players left here, when you tell on people like us, they laugh haha
Checkers has been nothing but helpful to me, and i owe my best obby generator to his idea. No offense penne, but you do not listen to logic when it's not in your favor. Therefore the only way people can accurately communicate with you is to do emotionally centered things such as, destroying your crap, to try to get the idea across. I know it's against the rules but checkers actions were something he hasn't done to date to my knowledge, and on a small enough scale to warrant only a temporary ban.
he never talked to me
I wasn't gonna put my 2 cents because honestly Checkers was caught red handed by big brother.

Checkers was previously warned about other things and said he would comply to our rules.

So ultimately Checkers should of known better and needs to take responsibility for his actions.

This does not matter how nice of a guy Checkers is.

I will add that I thought Checkers was a cool member until this crap.

Everyone should know all of this..we only repeat it every time gets some one gets banned that

NO ONE IS ALOUD TO GRIEF...AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE.

IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH OTHER PLAYERS ON MINETOWN,YOUR ARE TO MAKE A REPORT ON THE FORUMS

AND/OR TELL A MODERATOR OR ADMIN.

TAKING REVENGE FOR SMALL DISPUTES WILL GET YOU BANNED IN MOST CASES.

This is my opinion on the matter.

-OMEGA-
I understand what i did was wrong. But to put it simply, he was doing things that weren't quite against the rules, and if i had told an admin or a mod, it would have resulted in a response of one of you telling him to stop, then not stopping, then when i tell again, he would deny it. It would be my word against his. And because I was alone when he was, for lack of a better word, harassing me, because it was just outside of Hei's building and i decided to venture out. Now, with this information given, it would have just been a waste of time to tell an admin, and all it would have accomplished was Pasta and his friends hating me, and everybody else thinking i either made it up or I'm crazy... I believe the only way to stop was to do what i did, while i understand i broke a rule, It was the only way to get things done.
What About the fire?