Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] CheckersFX

will you please listen can we just make up??? and be friendly?????
pennepasta wrote:
Now youre the one being annoying

I'm the one posting on MY OWN THREAD, I'm sorry that this may not make sense to you.. But you are posting these things on a thread created by me, on a serious topic. You continue to make posts, that either state the same exact thing(which only accomplishes getting your post count up tbh), or you are posting things that really don't need to be posted at all. And that, is why i am "being annoying." I am simply defending my thread. Now please.. Stop Posting if you have nothing to say.
That kid still on that?
pennepasta wrote:
will you please listen can we just make up??? and be friendly?????

I will listen, the problem here is that YOU DON'T LISTEN! I asked you to stop killing me! Guess what you didn't do.. hmm.. I wonder.. Oh wait that's right.. You didn't Stop! On the topic of making up, as far as I'm concerned, I don't quite like you. Although i feel this way, I am not compelled to get revenge, or do anything of that nature, because I know that just makes me just as bad a person as you. Aaaaand to being friendly. The farthest i can go with that is completely avoiding you. Which oh wait, i tried that too!! it didnt work though!!
Mister Pink wrote:
That kid still on that?

I don't mind it, it gives me a chance to get revenge by making him look like an idiot. Although i did say i wouldn't get revenge, that was on the server. I won't do a single thing on there, but when it comes to having a better vocabulary, and actually having a brain in my head, i find it quite fun to just embarrass him like this.
Brain..... the final frontier.
I think you are confusing brain and space <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f632.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":o">:o</object>..
While I do enjoy the off-topic fun of this. Let's try to concentrate! I was wrong to do what i did. But Pasta was equally, if not more wrong in this situation for starting this. While some may not see it this way, I do. While some may think i should have told staff, i do not. It may have been the easier path to follow in the long-run it would have taken at LEAST an additional day after i reported him for actions to be taken, if any actions would be taken, and after witnessing what has happened with the drama on MT in the past week, i feel no actions would have been taken. And in this time that no actions were taken, the exact same thing that had occurred previously, would have happened again. So yeah, let's stay on-topic!

Not trying to be mean with this, its just if i'm going to tell pasta to shut up because he is posting things that are irrelevant, i can't let other people continue to do it... Sorry =/