Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] CheckersFX

CheckersFX wrote:
I understand what i did was wrong. But to put it simply, he was doing things that weren't quite against the rules, and if i had told an admin or a mod, it would have resulted in a response of one of you telling him to stop, then not stopping, then when i tell again, he would deny it. It would be my word against his. And because I was alone when he was, for lack of a better word, harassing me, because it was just outside of Hei's building and i decided to venture out. Now, with this information given, it would have just been a waste of time to tell an admin, and all it would have accomplished was Pasta and his friends hating me, and everybody else thinking i either made it up or I'm crazy... I believe the only way to stop was to do what i did, while i understand i broke a rule, It was the only way to get things done.

Just report it and walk away.

We would of taken care of it.

This is what we are here for.

It actually didn't solve anything.It created more drama.Useless drama we don't need.

the end result is your banned and he's still playing.
jallaf wrote:
What About the fire?

The fire, was really just to say "Hey look, please stop." Because once again, I knew the fire would not spread or destroy anything.. So I did it. If it was going to cause damage i would not have done it. I was not out for revenge, or to do anything that was hurtful, I just wanted enjoyment out of the game. And with Pasta doing what he was doing... that was not possible.
I realize Pennepasta did some things to you but like said in my previous post.

You took the wrong route.The rightful thing to do was report it to us.

it's that simple.
I understand that omega.. but just look at what's been going on for the past few days in minetown. People are complaining about being killed countless times, they say to admins and mods to ask them to stop, they ask them to stop, and the people continue to do it, then no actions are taken, and if they are taken, it takes quite a while. I wanted this to be quick. Sadly it did not turn out the way i wanted it to, but oh well. I did what i felt was justified, and I'm sticking to it.
omegatekanina wrote:
CheckersFX wrote:
I understand what i did was wrong. But to put it simply, he was doing things that weren't quite against the rules, and if i had told an admin or a mod, it would have resulted in a response of one of you telling him to stop, then not stopping, then when i tell again, he would deny it. It would be my word against his. And because I was alone when he was, for lack of a better word, harassing me, because it was just outside of Hei's building and i decided to venture out. Now, with this information given, it would have just been a waste of time to tell an admin, and all it would have accomplished was Pasta and his friends hating me, and everybody else thinking i either made it up or I'm crazy... I believe the only way to stop was to do what i did, while i understand i broke a rule, It was the only way to get things done.

It actually didn't solve anything.It created more drama.Useless drama we don't need.

the end result is your banned and he's still playing.

You mean pasta made 2 topics about 3 different topics plus with a topping of drama

Oh gosh that last 2 cents of yours made me clench.
thanks omega
pennepasta wrote:
thanks omega

and THAT is the type of useless spam posts we were talking about. This may have been an innocent Thank you, but many people may take this to be a public statement just to reprove the fact that you don't quite like me, and you think I've done something terribly wrong. I do not care about this. But others do, please take this into consideration, and use this lesson not just on a computer, but in life as well.
OK guys enough with the votes im sorry i appoligise for everything just stop voting me down. i would like peace with everyone <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
You would like peace with everyone, after humiliating yourself by showing everyone who you truly are. I admire your balls for actually posting that you want peace. If you wanted peace we would not be in this situation. I would not have been killed, causing me to do what i did. Go on man, put any logic into this, you'll see I'm right.
Now youre the one being annoying