Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] CheckersFX

=============

Username: CheckersFX

When you were banned : July 11, 2011

Person who banned you: Sawine

Reason you were banned: I griefed Pennepasta's railroad track.

Penne was being kind of an ass to me, i asked him to stop, he kept going. Judging by what has been going on with Karter.. everybody is complaining about him being annoying and killing and such.. and no admins/mods did a thing about it, i decided to take into my own hands.. i had the pieces of the railroad track that i griefed ready to return if Penne stopped... Unfornately he did not stop soon enough... as i was banned before i could return the missing pieces. I'm sorry for doing it, i just felt there was no other way. In the future (if i get unbanned, that is) i will inform a staff member of these issues instead of breaking the rules.

=============
I told you, i don't remember doing that man... I offered to restore it to it's previous condition and return anything that was missing, but nothing was taken, and u said no thanks to me fixing it..
Checkers is a good player, I vote for an unban this once. He seems smart enough to learn from this.
Stop what bro?? You griefed my railroad. Nothing more nothing less.
Whenever i got like 3 blocks away from Hei's pyramid and started walking towards ur land u would attack me, before i griefed u.. u had no reason to, i asked u to stop. and u continued to do it. then it turned into every time u saw me in general u started to hit me..
I attacked you?? I don't remember that.
I do.
i never attacked you dude. Please, you griefed my railroad. If you think otherwise talk to Sawine. Sawine also tells me you tried to set fire to my track too!!!!
I did not try to set fire to it... i put fire blocks on it.. fire blocks do not spread, i just wanted to make a point.
Well next time be more mature and talk to me before griefing my stuff!