Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Covenant Empire (Serious Roleplay Faction)
Started by Unknown User

Your Age: 16

IGM (Ingame Name): skilzdatkilz21

Covenant Species Chosen: Jiralhanae

Minecraft Specialty (Miner, Builder, PVP, Farmer, etc): Miner and Builder

Timezone You Live in.: Central Time

Are you Committed to Serving the Covenant? Being online Often? Following Orders that may be given to you? Yes

Describe to the Covenant, what you are like. What makes you worthy to walk the path of the great journey with us?

Well to start it off im in a gaming clan right now called HellsGamers. So that can basically show that I am loyal to when it comes to being online often, and to do whats right for the Covenant. I'm a big PC gamer and I've been playing minecraft since beta 1.2. I don't think I have anything else to say.
Accepted, welcome to the Covenant Empire!
*Political/Economic Update*

We, The Covenant Hierarchs; have decided to partially Merge The Covenant Empire, with our Largest Ally, Espero.

As of this moment, our 2 Great Factions, Now stand as 1.

Do not think this will mean changes in the Covenant, for it shall not. I shall explain below.

As it stood, we as a faction were large, but lacked a sense of unity. We had no military capabilities or specialties, Proven in the Covenant/Serenity War. All we did have, was Expert Builders and our beliefs of the Great Journey, our path to Salvation and Transcendence.

Espero, Has long been an ally, proven through time and cooperation, trust and agreement with each other, and their decisions.

They Henceforth, put forward a Proposal, of a merge. Of which I conversed and debated with Tibbs4Life about, over the course of the last few days.

It is outline below:

Should we merge, we would gain access to their military capabilities, training facilities, and intelligence operations.

Our manpower and faction members, wouldn't fight or work as two separate entities anymore, instead becoming one, Covenant and Espero side by side, working and achieving the same goals. Our Economies would benefit, with trading and donating to each other, for materials we would need. Covenant and Espero, would combine Faction Wealth, for overall prosperity and economic dominance, ensuring us a place in minetown history.

The only downside to the merge, was a simple street marking system, to indicate all streets, districts, and lots. Which will need to be reworked a bit, to fit a hexagonal shaped city, of which Millenium City is.

With such worthwhile benefits, we decided that it would be the best course of action for the Covenant. No changes will be made to your positions, ranks, or duties. You would not be forced to re-locate. And you would not become slaves or mindless workers. The only thing that would change, is that Espero is now part of us, as we are a part of them. Our cities, would still be under the jurisdiction of it's owners, and our independance and pride; our sense of an Empire; would still remain as it always will.

This, marks the beginning of a new Age, the 1st Age of Expansion. And from here, we shall bear witness, to Victory and Joy, Everlasting!

-High Prophet of Honor; HunterKiller47; Leader of Covenant Empire
Just one question... How much time did you you spend googling that HALO stuff or did you make it up yourself?
I never used Goggle. I use Halopedia, which is the main and official Halo Wiki.

As for that post I wrote, I wrote it all based on knowledge I obtained from reading much Halo Literature, Such as Comics, Books, and Audio Recordings/Visuals. Halo is the 1 thing, that I will never forget or lose in my mind.
Okaaaay...
I am leaving the faction, for untold reasons.