Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Covenant Empire (Serious Roleplay Faction)
Started by Unknown User

yuuus thanks you sooo much
Attention Minetown!

This is a server wide broadcast, but that due to recent developments, Heiwashin and Karterchamp are banned from Millennium City. They are not allowed (Since I am the owner) to set a single foot anywhere on my land. (Land is marked by a cobblestone border around my territory and 8 sensor towers).

If should they break this rule, enter the city, and start killing members of my faction at will, including me, they are to either A: Return all items back to original owner, or B: Reimburse any and all lost materials due to any incidents.

Further more, should they happen to continuously kill me or other faction members that are in the process of building the city, and steal all the items that are to be used towards Millennium City's Construction, that will be considered an act of griefing, in regards of, and thought of as purposefully stopping construction of players projects'. Reimbursements will be demanded for items lost.

Lastly, a sign will be put up at Millennium City's Spawn board, Identifying and marking that both mentioned players are not allowed to enter the city. All warps that lead to the city will be privatized as a result, so I am hereby asking a moderator to please privatize the warps. May a mod please message me ingame or on the forums for the list of my warps.

Thank you.
Hk are you fucked up in the head you let jaysfan troll into your faction.
Hk do you want to disable pvp in the region?
Yes Reggief, that would be perfect if possible. The reason I did not state/request it, is because I had asked previously a few months back (tho I am unable to remember who I asked) and was informed that it was not allowed. I assume the rules must have changed since then.

Thank you Reggief for telling me otherwise.
HKX-4-7 wrote:
Yes Reggief, that would be perfect if possible.

http://minetownwiki.wikispaces.com/WorldGuard
I just tried that command. It says I do not have access to it. Even tho It states I am the owner. The same with warps, I am not allowed to invite players. I am assuming it is due to my ingame rank.
Hey im Maxis111111 i was whoundering fi i cound join the army of The Covenant Empire. I have been in armys alot in other severs. I have skills with a bow. And i work as a Spetnaz (A High Skilled Russian Soldier.)
Please re-read the first post of this thread. This is a serious roleplay faction (or will be). Plus, you must pick from 1 of the covenant species listed in the first post, and apply it's skin, should there be on (they are int he process of being built).
hey guys just if u havent noticed i finished the prophet skin its on planetminecraft.com also ima start working on the brute skin