Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Covenant Empire (Serious Roleplay Faction)
Started by Unknown User

Hk i quit my other faction not this 1 and i am making a new 1 uhhh...so
You are making a new faction, while still in the covenant? I am sorry, but this I cannot allow, you must either leave the covenant and make your own, or not make your own and stay in the covenant. I've noticed alot of people not doing much on their own accord to further the covenant, not even building the city without the need for me to ask.

This is unacceptable, as Helghan was a failure due to inactivity and/or commitment from most of it's members. I will not allow the same thing to happen to the covenant. I will be making a new thread, that will be based off of Vegas' Faction Week Idea, Goldengm has given me permission to do something similiar. In this thread, I will create a list of projects, works, and other things that need doing around the covenant, complete with a time frame for them to be done by. I am betting this schedual will help improve activity, or so I hope.
NVM i deleted my new faction so im back in <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Thank you hamer.
Huntersmimi has asked me if he could apply to the faction, and as the Covenant Empire's Recruiting Officer, I have accepted him into the Faction

Welcome to the Covenant Empire, Huntersmimi

EDIT: Hunter has decided to join as a Sangheili (Elite)
You have been accepted, And I am honored to welcome you to the Covenant Empire!
Hello i wish to be a Sangheili (aka Elites)
Accepted! I welcome you with full honor, to the Covenant Empire!

As well, The Covenant Empire is Recruiting any and all, who follow the Path of the Great Journey! Salvation for All!
Welcome Gcbgab, to the Covenant Empire!
It is with sad news, that I regret to inform but that due to majority vote, AdioShoes_78 and The_GodFather43 have been removed from the Covenant Empire, on accounts of Desertion of the Covenant, and General Inactivity.

You both may feel free to re-apply should you decide to come back. Your buildings and all the contents of your chests will remain intact for 1 month, but should you not return after 1 month's time, both mentioned items will be siezed by the city.