Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Covenant Empire (Serious Roleplay Faction)
Started by Unknown User

can i has there stuffs? Also i am half jaw and i finished the skin
No, the stuff will be seized by the city, for the city. If there is something you want from it, need only ask. But regardless, we will be giving The_GodFather43 1 month, before we seize his home/property.

Adio has already taken what he wanted from his home, which will now be used as a free starter house, for any new faction members.
Faction News Update:

Skins for Elites will be posted soon. They will be found under the Sangheili Species's "Show" button.

A wonderful and large thanks goes out to Gcbgab for the Reskins, and to HamerGaming who made the Original Elite Design.

Thanks a bunch!

PS: Corrected and Updated Weekly to do list, please check to be aware on/about current projects.
oh btw i made the brute and engineer skin look up hamergaming under search in planetminecraft.com
Good, Good. I'll post them now.
Hi i would like to join hunterkill showed me around ill be good and wont kill and clan members
I wish to serve the Covenant Empire as a member of the San 'Shyuum race, for I believe my diplomatic skills would aid the Empire.
DeviantClam, Nexeoes, You both are Accepted into the Covenant. We shall all, in faith, walk the blessed path, into the Divine Beyond! For that is the Promise of the Great Journey, and it Shall be Fufilled!

We Welcome You With Honor!

I ask Nexeos, to Read the First Post again, and choose a species. It Designates Rank, Position, and Duties.
nexeos that means dont kill me
Hello i would like to join Hunter showed me the city whitch i must say is quite impressive atm. i would like to join as a Mgalekgolo (Hunter) If u would let me join. I do Extremely well in Combat as most of u may alrdy know.

i will not kill Allys But i have a strict kill on sight policy for enemys

Thanks for reading this

Nexeoes