Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Covenant Empire (Serious Roleplay Faction)
Started by Unknown User

Accepted. Welcome to The Covenant Empire!

And thank you for re-reading the post, and choosing a species. That is much appreciated it! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Welcome XRuby_DeathX to the Covenant Empire!!
Update - Added Kill List to Main Post:

-=HERETICS/FILTH=-

They must be Hunted Down, and Exterminated like the Vermin they are!

Urbjhawk (N**i Supporter)

Steelersfan7510 (N**i Supporter)
Earlier today, Declarations of War were Declared on Serenity.

The war took place at /warp stadium, and our Allies were the Assassins Division.

Sadly however, we Lost the War/Battle, with Serenity becoming the Top Minetown PVP Faction.. to my disgust.

Regardless, We lost and as part of the Terms, it was agreed upon that there will be no more PVP between Serenity and the Covenant in Minetown, Except in Guest and War Worlds where it's fair game, per those 2 world's rules. I expect them to uphold that agreement.

However, due to the loss of the war, I am requesting that The Covenant Empire design a brutal PVP training program to teach us to become better at PVP. It would help, should future wars arise.

A Much deserved thank you, goes out to all the Brave Covenant Members who died in the war, you shall not be forgotten. A war memorial will be built to honor the dead Inside the Millenium Citadel.
nz is a good pvper he told me tips and i am better
sad to hear you lost the war. If i was on i would have joined you in the fight.
I Would like to join - The Covenant Empire - as an Huragok / Engineer.
Accepted! Welcome to the Covenant Empire! Salvation for All!
i would like to join as a Jiralhanae and serve the prophets
Accepted! Welcome to the Covenant Empire! (Mind you, you will still need to be accepted as a Minetown Member first)