Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Covenant Empire (Serious Roleplay Faction)
Started by Unknown User

hk for the species we should add skrimishers and....uhh do we have drones?
Yes, we have drones. But, We need skins for all these species done, ASAP.

As for skirmishers, they are what I consider the same species as jackals.

*UPDATE*

Due to increasing problems with faction applications, We have created a template application form. Answer the questions in it truthfully, and you shall be reviewed, to discern your worthiness to the covenant.
Your Age:10

IGM (Ingame Name):dancraft200

Covenant Species Chosen:elite

Minecraft Specialty (Miner, Builder, PVP, Farmer, etc):builder

Timezone You Live in.:GMT

Are you Committed to Serving the Covenant? Being online Often? Following Orders that may be given to you?i am very loyal and i will obey orders i am on most days

Describe to the Covenant, what you are like. What makes you worthy to walk the path of the great journey with us?i am very very serious about building i like to get things done
Accepted, welcome to the Covenant Empire!
thankue
Your Age: James

IGM (Ingame Name): zdeathclock

Covenant Species Chosen: engineer

Minecraft Specialty (Miner, Builder, PVP, Farmer, etc): builder, miner, farmer

Timezone You Live in.: eastern standerd time

Are you Committed to Serving the Covenant? Being online Often? Following Orders that may be given to you? I follow most orders as long they don't break the rules, and involve killing an admin.

Describe to the Covenant, what you are like. What makes you worthy to walk the path of the great journey with us? I am worthy of joining the faction because I find building and doing new things with redstone, and making cool things
Excellent Application, Accepted and Welcome to the Covenant Empire!
Your Age: 15

IGM (Ingame Name): Teddy21

Covenant Species Chosen: Engineer

Minecraft Specialty (Miner, Builder, PVP, Farmer, etc): Builder

Timezone You Live in.: Pacific Standard

Are you Committed to Serving the Covenant? Being online Often? Following Orders that may be given to you?

If im given an order, it will probably be done before you log off. i havnt been online that much but i will be now. I am very commited to pretty much any faction i join mostly cause i feel this game gets boring if im not given anything to do.
Accepted, Welcome to the Covenant Empire!
you coming back to minetown teddy?