Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] CHRISTMAS IN DRAGONFIRE ! Christmas Events for Everyone, Come and Have Fun with Us ! 12-20-2013
Started by [E] DimBulb

RavensDragon has sponsored a series of Events that will sure to make your Holiday a blast !

This Party will be held at a SPECIAL Christmas ISLAND Built just for the Events !

It will be held on Friday Night - December 20, at Midnight Eastern time.

A special Resource Pack is recommended for the event, Please Download it in advance and come prepared to

See some exciting effects from using the pack !

LINK : --> http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_pack/herrsommer-a-christmas-carol---14---v2/

This Thread will be Up-Dated with more News and Specific Information to get you there !

So Keep up with the Announcements !

There will be several Main Events ! including :

A Build-Off : Theme Ornament - PRIZES - Minetown credits 1st. 5000, 2nd. 2500 and 3rd. 1500

A Treasure Hunt : PRIZES - Diamonds, Glowstone, Emeralds, Gold, Iron Blocks, Lapis Blocks, Horse Armor, Enchanted Books and MORE !

A Scavenger Hunt : PRIZES - Minetown credits - 1st. 5000, 2nd. 2500 and 3rd. 1500

and a Pig Race Tournament ! - All Compete, 1 winner - Surprise Prize !

There will be Toboggan Rides,

and the Christmas Choo-Choo round the Grand Tree and Other special events as well.

A lot of work has been done to bring this to our fellow MineTowners, We hope to see you there !

We Hope you will come and Join Us, The Halloween Event was a Great Time!

ii1cqDg.jpg
I'm excited. Wanna get prizes!
I think this will be even better than the Halloween Party! Hope to see everyone there <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
I can't wait either! It's gonna be so much fun!
Looks amazing guys! Wish I was able to contribute to this one, I've been on PokeMC, the most addicting server ever! I will be filming the whole event, like I did last time!
Oh wait!! Don't forget... we will also have a snowball fight!
I will be using a Christmas version of the Sphax recourse pack called XmasBDcraft, because Sphax is BEAST!
@6870191 wrote:
I will be using a Christmas version of the Sphax recourse pack called XmasBDcraft, because Sphax is BEAST!

Thanks Man! you did such a great job on the Halloween vid, im really looking forward to the Christmas one, and it hasnt even happened yet !

We will see you there !
@6870191 wrote:

Sphax is great and all, but the island is built on the recommended pack.
I agree with raven, we should use the recommended pack so it looks christmasy! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>