Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] My ban-wizard1012345678

wizard1012345678

i am not sure when i was banned

i dont know who banned me

i dont know why i was banned

agharta

plz unban me i dont know why but i really want to be unbanned
Hello,

I will be handling this appeal. Please be patient while I gather some information.

Thanks
do you know why i was banned?
Hello,

Thanks for being patient. You were banned for stealing which happened after you backed out of a trade with another player. The stealing was witnessed by a player and a staff member, and the actual ban was done by one of the server managers.

Can you explain to me why you were stealing, then scammed another player?
I don't think it should be considered stealing first off. Second, he said he wanted my head so he would give me three diamonds for it and I agreed. He killed me and did not get the head but he did not turn his PVP off so I killed him. I do not think that is scamming anyway and if it is please let me know and if you tell me what he had and wants back i can give that to him. Thank you for your time. Please respond ASAP as I would like to play on Minetown again.
I'm inviting the staff members involved to provide their evidence and statements. After they do that, I'll give you another opportunity to respond before I make my decision.
I am the one that instated the ban. My knowledge of the situation is as follows:

1: You were involved in a trade in which you did not complete your end of the bargain. This is considered stealing and/or scamming and is a bannable offense.

2: You were pestering/harassing another player (hyper) (Warning Offense)

3: You did not comply when Raven stepped in to handle the situation.

Other players were witness to the situation and reported it as such to me. Raven will give her information as well as she was the one to actually handle the situation. As I was not ingame at the time of the situation, i cannot bear full witness other than what I was given and that is stated above. Please explain in detail the full extent of your side of the situation so we may be made more aware of the entirety of what happened.
Zio put everything that had happened, myself and another player witnessed it.
Update with new data:

You made an agreement to have him PVP you until your head was acquired for 3 diamonds that were already given to you. When it didnt work the first time, you killed hyper and took his stuff, then logged off immediately after storing it without explaining or warning to hyper who was trying to help you obtain your head. You took advantage of the fact he had to have his pvp on in order to help you out. Stealing from someone who is trying to help you out seems like a lil bit of back stabbing derpidity to me...

If you would care to fully explain your actions, your ban will be fully reviewed and resolved.
1. How long am I banned for? 2. I do not remember Raven stepping in. 3. I see what you mean by scamming and I will give him what he wants back. 4. I do not remember pestering hyper. Please respond ASAP as i am looking forward to playing on Minetown again. Thank you for your time.