Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Gone for awhile, house is gone or moved?
Started by [E] TheBadFox

Had my house near spawn, which the area was revamped. Wondering if my iron/glass house was removed or simply relocated.

If it was removed, not a real big deal, can't even recall what all I had in there. I'd be sated with a few stacks of iron block and glass. Maybe a diamond pick and a fistfull of glowstone block. Maybe some decent real estate, if possible, to replace the ideally close to spawn location of the house.
i have nothing to contribute
There also seems to be a rather large club and an even larger crevice where my underwater obsidian backup home was at "/warp soho"... I seem to have chosen a poor time to be away from the game. If I could be compensated a few stacks of obsidian for that home as well.
Hey,

We still have your shop pasted somewhere.

And about your city being close to spawn (but thats not new) maybe it could be moved if you would like.
Nah, my (ghost town) city is far enough away. Its just my iron shop and the obsidian house that are gone. No idea how that big canyon got there, but it replaced the house.

Pasted as in, somewhere in the game and we just got to find it? Or saved outside the game and it just needs to be placed somewhere?

P.S. Still looking for inhabitants "/warp foxshrine" Free with building block restrictions
chrisseb wrote:
i have nothing to contribute

wtf??