Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Please help.
Started by [E] Ackers88

Username: Ackers88

When I was banned: unknown

Person who banned me: unknown

Reason: unknown

Server: Prison

I just got back from a thanksgiving trip and cannot log onto Minetown. My friend hyper said he asked Alecmickey and reported that I was banned. I don't understand what I did but would like to get back on the server as soon as possible.
Alecmickey told me the reason and said it is becuase I am a Alt account. I am definitely not and I don't see why I got banned for being suspicious. I truthfully have not done anything wrong and don't have any Alt account i don't see why anyone would? Please help me get back to playing my Prison (:
Hey Ackers88, I'll be handling your appeal. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

You were banned for being an alternate account to 88qauckers88, who is currently permanently banned.

Do you admit to being an alternate account to 88qauckers88?

Being honest and truthful is the best thing to do, in any ban appeal.

I'll be awaiting your reply.
I can truthfully say I am not an alternate account. You probaly won't believe me so I will provide you evidence. Ackers is a surname and I have used it throughout my gaming accounts in my life such as PS3 and Club penguin. I usually choose various numbers in my gaming names but for this account I chose 88 as it is Eric Parker's number Chargers wide receiver, I live in San Diego I am a Chargers fan. Umm also I don't understand why someone would make an alternate account and why would 88qauckers88 make his account so similar. I kinda understand why I would be thought to be an alternate account but shouldn't I have been asked in game or something not just banned for suspicion. I don't know what else to say but just ask me if you would like more evidence. You could also ask the friends I've made as they had to teach me my way around prison when I was new. Sorry it took so long for me to respond.
Hi i was also new and we met and made friends with brickbrycebrick and he was very nice at letting us know stuff about the server also met hyper398 he also gave me some money to buy a market plot and to start me off.
raidersteeler, do not post in ban appeals that you haven't been asked to post in.

Ackers88, we have evidence that you are an alternate account for 88qauckers88, due to your IP address.

You can see that here:

472277f0a3.png

90c5332639.png

This is evidence that you cannot argue with. In my last post, I gave you the chance to admit you were an alternate account, but you did not admit to it.

You will remain permanently banned, along with the 88qauckers88 account.

~Locked