Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Contest]Minetown Logo/Banner
Started by [E] sawine

Hey,

Lately, among the pile of other projects I've been working on, I started to make a new logo for Minetown. As always, I'm never satisfied with my results.

So I decided I would turn this into a contest.

The winner :trophy: will get (upon decision):

25$ USD (via paypal)

OR

35$ donation pack

The banner/logo must be 1000px wide and between 150 or 200 high. PNG format is recommended and its also suggested that you leave the background transparent unless your design use it in a nice way. Other than that there is no other guidelines, you are free to submit whatever you feel to.

Here is my last trial:

PgWxS.png

lTo1G.png

I think its missing something and I can't find what. I played around it for like 6 hours. Adding lens flare, glows, borders, gradients, brushes.. I ended up almost removing them all. Here is the PSD if you have an idea to give this image what it miss.

You are free to take my PSD and modify it and resubmit it or to start a completely blank project.

Contest will end when a winner is determined. None will be for the first week. (until june 30th)

Submit your work here !

Cya

OMG YES SOMETHING IM GOOD AT
Nice, I'm definitely trying this.
sawine wrote:

25$ USD (via paypal)

Lolz , i saw why

/troll

Good luck every one!!
Thanks are you aloud mroe than 1 submission?
First attempt, version one of my Minetown Banner!

Still deciding on colors, but this is what I got so far, I'm going to work a bit more on this though.

I'm probably going to try to match the colors with current website.

1000x200

minetownlogov1.png

EDIT:

Alright so I changed the colors so it fits the website better, but it's up to you to decide which one you think is better.

1000x200

minetownlogov2.png

But I'm not done yet, Im going to keep working on this tomorrow aswell, taking a break for the night.
i'll throw a few design together later today
I actually like that old banner, the one with the outlined letters that showed pics of minecraft
Too bad I suck at photoshop. But im sure most of you arent. Thats a nice prize to win too...
hahaha same reggief ...Good luck to all the contestants!