Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Username : HippedCylinder66

I was banned on 11/9/13.

I'm not sure who banned me.

I was banned for building in the Tree Farm twice.

Server : Prison.
Hello!

I will be handling this appeal. Please be patient while I gather evidence.

Thank you
Thank you very much Darkpsy!!
Darkpsy did I get banned for more than one server because every time I go to the Agharta, Prison, Skyblock, and other servers it says, "Connection Lost

Internal Exception: lo.netty.handler.codec.DecoderException:com.google.gson.JsonSyntaxException:com.google.gson.stream.MalformedJsonException: Use JsonReader.setLenient(true) to accept malformed JSON at line 1 column 6". Or do I have to go to a site to apply to get un-banned?
Hey,

Darkpsy has told me she will reply to your appeal tomorrow, she has been busy this week.

You were banned from each of our servers, such as Agharta, Prison, Skyblock, PvP, ect. You do not have to make any more appeals anywhere to be unbanned, this one will do.

Thanks for waiting
Thank you very much both of you I really mean it!!
Hello again, I have been given permission from Darkpsy to take over your appeal.

You were banned for griefing the tree farm on our Prison server twice. After the first time you did it, you received a 40 minute jail and still decided to grief it again.

Your ban length for this will be 2 weeks. However, since you made the appeal 10 days ago and have had to wait, I will include those days in the sentence. You will be unbanned on November 24th. Please take another look at www.minetown.net/rules as well as pay attention to signs on the prison server, they are there to make it easier for players to follow the rules.

Locked~