Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] windows or microsoft???

It runs perfect for me <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Sure, it works fine, but you paid considerably more than you would have for basically anything else with comparable (or better) specs.
Thread Statistics:

>Bad jokes

>Mac fans came in

>Small debate that it macs run just fine

>Someone came in and spoke the truth and his name rhymes with bettucini
@795855 wrote:
Thread Statistics:

>Bad jokes

>Mac fans came in

>Small debate that it macs run just fine

>Someone came in and spoke the truth and his name rhymes with bettucini

So Landro came in this discussion?
pls guys just tell me which 1 2 get
I'm gonna be the nice guy here... Microsoft is the creator of Windows. Those two, Microsoft and Windows are actually the same thing. The true question is if you are using a MAC computer or a WINDOWS computer. If you already have your computer, you should know. There is a third choice if you are old school. LINUX. My suggestion? Have a swing by google... check each one out and see which one may work best for you. Each has it's pros and cons. Each is equally loved or hated. Asking on the forum is like opening a huge can of worms for people to be a bit sarcastic and you'll never get the answer you want.

Personally? I use Windows 7.
Chrome OS
@839764 wrote:
I'm gonna be the nice guy here... Microsoft is the creator of Windows. Those two, Microsoft and Windows are actually the same thing. The true question is if you are using a MAC computer or a WINDOWS computer. If you already have your computer, you should know. There is a third choice if you are old school. LINUX. My suggestion? Have a swing by google... check each one out and see which one may work best for you. Each has it's pros and cons. Each is equally loved or hated. Asking on the forum is like opening a huge can of worms for people to be a bit sarcastic and you'll never get the answer you want.

Personally? I use Windows 7.

He's a troll, not a 10 year old <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Meh. All trolls are 10 year olds.
I can be a troll and I'm not 10, wish I was, those were the times man.