Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] 19-06 rollback
Started by [E] sawine

Hey

Some plugin memory related issue crashed the java process which then bugged the server processes. So I had to do a complete box reboot, which cleared the RAM, where our map is hosted. The safety backups of 5min and 1 hours were already "outdated" when I tried to load them.(which means the map has rollbacked and re-saved over the backups) So I had no choice to use an older backup of 12 hours.

Im sincerely sorry, it brings me a ton of hassle everytime there is such problem, so.. dont worry, I hate them as much as you.

We will be giving refunds on the stuff you lost. The bigbrother database is no damaged... so don't lie to us, we have a way to find out. If you are caught claiming items you didn't lost. You will be banned for a month.

There is probably one of our plugin acting wrong on the server... (always like that when you add "cool" stuff like npcs and war stuff..... duh... >_> ...) I'll be looking into it.

Post what you lost in this thread.

Cya
-I lost almost a double chest of recently purchased wool(stacks) the main colors were white, blue, red, green, and black.

-20 stacks of stonestone

-10 stacks of coal

-Sawine removed gats shop in the marketplace and gave it to me(reappeared due to rollback)

-Sawine also deleted a sandstone structure at /warp buckingham and gave me the material which was
65-70stacks of sandstone(reappeared)

-10 iron blocks

That's all i noticed that was missing
i lost 2 dia pics, 1 iron pic, 3 stacks of cobble, 50 torches, and 1 apple
scratch the iron blocks found the iron
Well, i lost

8 stacks of smoothstone

2 or 3 stacks of coal

5 stacks cobble stone.

5 or 6 stacks of normal logs

Diamond pickaxe, axe,

17 iron

I think i might have ha 2 or 3 diamoinds to.. dont remember what hapned to them.. i also had some other stuff i dont remember..

If its possible, i would like the items as fast as possible, cause im upgraging my wall..

Admin edit: stuff in your vault.
Nvm 2 smooth stone stacks.. found them..
I lost 20 stacks of smooth stone for my castle i used it but its not there now, if you need proof of this ask goldengm he proctected my castle (which is gone). So i would really like around 17 stacks of smooth stone.
shell_shock_fire wrote:
I lost 20 stacks of smooth stone for my castle i used it but its not there now, if you need proof of this ask goldengm he proctected my castle (which is gone). So i would really like around 17 stacks of smooth stone.

Protections dont rollback so the region is still there.
lost about 25 stacks of regular wood

40 bricks (red)

5 stacks of darkwood

3 stacks of light wood
1 stack of sandstone