Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Server ripp off! (IMPORTANT!)
Started by Unknown User

Okey, by looking for MineTown videos on you tube, i found This Video. and its kinda pissing me off..

Basicly what they do is ripping off our server name, in an effort of lureing people to theire server. Like if omeone finds one of our videos on youtube, or heas about us.. they have a chance of snatching the new players..

Please leave a comment about what you think about these assholes..

Omg, What a rip of, thank god you told this early beacause if this was a big server we would be in trouble>
I think we should get some one of minetown to be a double angent. What i mean is we get some one to become a admin or mod then //wand a millon and i mean millon tnt and crash the sever for ever.
Jesus, we must destroy them.
DESTROY DESTROY I WILL GO UNDERCOVER
I'm up for greifing and using my mods for the work that sawine wants us to do but can't come out and say it.

It's time dear friends, we must destroy them and others like them
shell_shock_fire wrote:
I think we should get some one of minetown to be a double angent. What i mean is we get some one to become a admin or mod then //wand a millon and i mean millon tnt and crash the sever for ever.

I dont like what im about to propose, but.. We should totaly pull a broly on these guys..
Do they have a website ?

This server will probably never grow... nothing to be worried with.
Broly, such a good man and sorely missed.

Exeriti I'm up with your idea, too war my friends, to war
is this the server of all the banned people