Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Help please?
Started by [E] Jvalbuilder

Hello, atm i am not able to axcess any online features of minecraft whatsoever. i play minecraft and it gives me a message saying 'Login Failed' and gives em the option to try again or play offline. no matter how many times i try again, any time period apart, it does not work. so i try to paly offline. im playing offline when it gives me a message saying "Minecraft Beta 1.6.6 Unliscensed copy <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> (Or logged in from another location) Purchase at miencraft.net

2kqo9.jpg

Exactly on my screen
yeah, that's what it says when you can't login. Try updating your computer (I had that problem earlier, I couldn't go on the internet, but an update fixed it) or try restarting your computer
ill try restarting computer
No didnt work. how do i update it?
I dotn think i can update computer its so old it wont run updates
then... I don't really know. I can see you're not using Win7, it's probably XP, which I have no clue if they even update that anymore. Maybe port rewarding settings (on router)? I really have no clue
Is it a torrented version of minecraft or legit? if legit..i guess because the computer is so old...not sure.
THE LOGIN.MINECRAFT.NET IS UNDER ATTACK!!
I think if you still have a reciept for the game (paypal file or other.) and you can email Mr.notch and he will fix the unlicensed copy problem. At least this is what I've read, cheers.
Have you tried redownloading the game?

And Gamma its port "forwarding" not port "rewarding"