Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] CTF Arenas
Started by [E] sawine

Since the arena resets at the end of every match, does the items inside say, a chest, reset every match?

Like, say you have a cake in a chest in the arena, and someone takes it out. Does the cake respawn back in the chest after its all said and done?
OkiFool66 wrote:
Since the arena resets at the end of every match, does the items inside say, a chest, reset every match?

Like, say you have a cake in a chest in the arena, and someone takes it out. Does the cake respawn back in the chest after its all said and done?

Not tested, but following minecraft laws and physics, it should.
Sweet
another screen, the blue base (may add more)

XaKJt.png

and red (will add more)

vsFIsl.jpg
BUMP~_~
Nice bump <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> I'm done with mine, ive been done :3 just too lazy to send it in
I have been working with the WAR plugin myself for quite some time now. If anyone needs any help managing or creating a warzone please feel free to message me.

EDIT:I am also willing to test things for you if you do not have time like the quest question asked quite some time ago. I have a personal server running that i am willing to do anything on. Just pm me if you need anything.
Hey is it possible for me to help out with this event or is it to late??
~BUMP,

I was just wondering what the ETA of the CTF server is. I am guessing that is apart of the Revamp?
This thread is two yeards old, so it's very unlikely that it's still active.

Noweverdays there is actualy a CTF server, so if you wanna do ctf stuff, do /server ctf <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>