Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Minecraft on XBOX 360
Started by Unknown User

Do you think it has the potential on a console? I think it does.

I'll be getting it and playing it a lot with my friends. Should be coming out a month after the PC release.
We already have the PC release lol.

I personally dont think it'll be good, the graphics arent as good already, and with motion controls it cant be a game they move for you and you point and shoot.
I prefer PC controls over console controls... way easier.

Plus there will probably be no possible way to modify the game.. so it will be vanilla and all griefed by 12yo xbox kids.

And lol... Kinek + minecraft... its a joke... wave your hand in the air for 3 hours ?
i just found out sawine is right ill buyit and put up a response for all of you but yeah what are you gonna do like put your arms down to place a block, itll be very tiring!
sawine wrote:

And lol... Kinek + minecraft... its a joke... wave your hand in the air for 3 hours ?

Thats fitness + Muscles

jkjk

But yeah u will look stupid.
Notch never said it would use Kinect. Search on youtube "Fortress Craft". I think this is what he's talking about.
it would use it, but not be necesary
Carcabob wrote:
Notch never said it would use Kinect. Search on youtube "Fortress Craft". I think this is what he's talking about.

I watched E3 it was during the Kintect part of E3 where they release Disney World, starwars then they said MineCraft is coming to kinect novemeber so it is...
Vixen390 wrote:
Carcabob wrote:

I watched E3 it was during the Kintect part of E3 where they release Disney World, starwars then they said MineCraft is coming to kinect novemeber so it is...

Well then I hope it is optional to use Kinect