Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] maxman129 ban appeal
Started by [E] Chrisseb

maxman129

banned on 6/12/2011

banned bye omega

banned for . allegidly being chrisseb. i am not i am max molter im at chris house right now irl me and him are good friends .i have only logged onto this i.p. because at home i play single player. i dont think i should be banned for being online at chriss house. i am not chrisseb
You have logged on only on this one IP everytime you have been on...
true yes i believe i stated that part. like i said at home i play ineternet and if u must no i dont have internet at home i have minecraft off a thumbdrive anyonline activity ive EVER DONE is at chriss house. and it is no reason to believe im chriss
I have seen you on this account stating that you are chris. This account only logs onto minetown from a single ip, and that is your house. When i said "hi chris" in chat, you responded immediately with "I'm not chris". You were in chrisseb's vault that is only accessible by chrisseb, unless there was a private warp made in there for this account. You had chests in chrisseb's vault that were locked under this account. You made a post about an hour ago telling the chrisseb's faction that you will be renovating federation elite. Why did you post that? That seems like something only chris should post. Look, we arent stupid. We know that even if your friend max uses this account, its only rarely. This is an account you use regularly. Dont try to play us like we are noobs.
im seriously not trying to play anyone if anything i respect and admire you all. there are very simple explanations for all of this. but i dont believe you want to hear this.
Chris, if you want us to unban you you NEED to give us those reasons, and atm you are just stalling and you will get nowhere on any account. And also today maxman stated that he was chris's brother.
Please improve your English. Every time I am stuck reading posts from those two characters, I feel as if I am dealing with kindergartners. It is truly sad.

Also, be truthful and do not be a ********** and drag your brother down with you. It is not cool. You have lost the majority of whatever respect I once had for you.
Chester2111 wrote:
I have seen you on this account stating that you are chris. This account only logs onto minetown from a single ip, and that is your house. When i said "hi chris" in chat, you responded immediately with "I'm not chris". You were in chrisseb's vault that is only accessible by chrisseb, unless there was a private warp made in there for this account. You had chests in chrisseb's vault that were locked under this account. You made a post about an hour ago telling the chrisseb's faction that you will be renovating federation elite. Why did you post that? That seems like something only chris should post. Look, we arent stupid. We know that even if your friend max uses this account, its only rarely. This is an account you use regularly. Dont try to play us like we are noobs.

*Cough* I founded Federation (which is a faction alliance btw) *cough*
Maxman is not chris's brother. I am. The real Max is chris's friend in real life.
**Maxman's Deleted Thread post ** (no clue why he deleted this but i had a chance to copy paste before )
maxman129 wrote:
first all start off by saying chris hawkins (chrisseb) is passed out i figured i could use his account and steal so that if i did get cought i wouldnt get banned. my plan worked and chrisseb got banned instead of me. i tried making up a lame story to get him unbanned but it isnt working.

maxman129 ban appeal i got on as chrisseb and stole diamonds and gold and coal and items from a chest then killled myself and picked it up as chrisseb. i was then cought as chrisseb with it all in my inventory and chrisseb was banned

signed maxman129

p.s. i really hope that u will unban chris and ban me im the one that did all this chris is asleep.and i would really like this fixed b4 he wakes up