Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] maxman129 ban appeal
Started by [E] Chrisseb

wtf. all i have to say.
At this point i dont much care whats going on im just going to plainly say im sorry. Im sorry for anything nd every thing ive ever done im sorry for starting any fights or causing any problems.I wont be playing for a while and when i come back i hope you will all give me a clean slate. i will finish the work ive started once im unbanned with the town and that will be it for awhile. i hope this time gives me a chance to earn back respect and honor and a chance to grow in maturity

thank you.
but maxman clearly says he did it while you were sleeping.

You admited to me in-game that you did it...

So who did it ? lol

We say both of you did or your just acting as a second entity on maxmans account.

and for security reasons both accounts will not be un banned.

Unless the team come to some kind of agreement to allowing maybe one account and keep the other banned.

Not sure at this point...time will tell.

I'm so confused
Ban um both and end the confusion. If Maxman can only play online over chris's house then he doesnt need to be unbanned.
Mr.Flip wrote:
Ban um both and end the confusion. If Maxman can only play online over chris's house then he doesnt need to be unbanned.

why is that mr flip so max is less fortunate then others and cant play as much as he would like to so what if max cant play at his house and only does play at my house why should that be a reason to ban someone
OkiFool66 wrote:
Please improve your English. Every time I am stuck reading posts from those two characters, I feel as if I am dealing with kindergartners. It is truly sad.

Also, be truthful and do not be a ********** and drag your brother down with you. It is not cool. You have lost the majority of whatever respect I once had for you.

I love you Oki, but you tard. They aren't brothers, So what he's saying is that he doesn't have internet at his house so he only plays it out Chriss's house, so thats why he's only been playing on that one IP, I believe him.

Plus I dont think he gives two shits about respect on the internet haha.
Touche

Did not realize until just now that we are dealing with 3 different people.
Whose the third?
You, Max, and your brother, who I thought was Max but now I know is mofro.

In any event, mofro shouldn't even be considered for a ban.