Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] My Second Ban Appeal
Started by [E] SexyCheese1

Username: SexyCheese1

When you were banned : i really don't know was long time ago like 9- 12 months ago

Person who banned you: DannyBoyg1

Reason you were banned: Nodus client

Server: PVP

I am sorry for what i did and this will not happen again

I would be very grateful if i was given the ability to play again
Hello SexyCheese, lets hope this ban appeal goes better than the last.

You were indeed banned for evidence given to DannyBoy showing you using the nodus client. It was also found you were mining straight to diamonds, thus using the bundled xray mod in the client.

Proof of Xray:

j0uUUUegDjBUD.png

Would you please explain why you used the client and then lied to the staff members that handled your last ban appeal?
hey Elite,

Well the truth Is I should have not done that and that was a while ago and i didn't really know what to do when i got banned so i resorted to lying which is never the way. Yeah, I know that was a naive thing to do, and I regret it now. I know using nodus was stupid, and like everyone else, I just wanted an advantage. I know that if I get let back onto the server there is no chance of me using any sort of hacked clients again. I realize how that was unfair not only to me, but to the other players legitly playing on the server. I aslo want to apologize to the staff for wasting their time

Thanks,

SexyCheese1
I do appreciate you coming clean and apologizing to the staff that spent the time investigating for your last appeal. I feel you are truly remorseful in this appeal. Being deceitful is a good way to get yourself in more trouble than you need to be. If you would have just admit to what you did in the first appeal, you would be already back and playing.

By using a cheating client and xraying, you broke Rule 6, found at www.minetown.net/rules. This gave you a huge advantage over the other players, allowing you to see enemies from far away and find valuable ores with xray. Having an advantage over the other players playing legitimately makes their experience much worse. We want everyone to have a good time on our servers, cheating ruins the other player's time playing.

Seeing as how you have been banned for nearly 10 months already, and I believe you are remorseful for what you did, I will unban you today. Please refresh yourself with our rules, I'm sure both of us don't want to see you making another ban appeal.

Welcome back

Locked~