Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] October Monthly Build!
Started by [E] Bobby [2]

*Insert cheesy graphic* soon

Hey everyone, October is here, and you know what that means, Halloween!

You have until October 31st to create the coolest Halloween themed build possible!

General Info:
To claim a plot, just right click a sign.

You've been given creative, so if you want to leave, you need to go to spawn and right click the sign labeled "Want to go to spawn?"

Lava and other items of that nature are an okay item to use, but be warned, if your entire plot is covered in lava, consequences will be given.

Have fun guys, if anything else needs to be edited/updated; you will see it on this thread first.

One last thing! /warp OctoberBuild !
~Gotmilk
Don't forget this is still going on! There will be prizes for the top 1-3 builds!
Hi, I accidentally claimed too many plots because I thought it didn't work and I was testing out the signs. But then I found out I claimed too many.

I would like to request for my plots to be reset/disposed. Sorry for the inconvenience.
@4790282 wrote:
Hi, I accidentally claimed too many plots because I thought it didn't work and I was testing out the signs. But then I found out I claimed too many.

I would like to request for my plots to be reset/disposed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

If more people actually participate, I'll clear the plots. For now I couldn't be bothered, we have about 3 entries and 24 plots.

Edit: *facepalm*
Done.

a6395f3040.jpg
@1152292 wrote:
Done.

a6395f3040.jpg

hawt
XP I could never build something as good as that D:. XP
What are the prizes????
@1787762 wrote:
What are the prizes????

I don't really know, I'll decide based off of turn out and effort.
OK <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>