Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I got banned:(
Started by [E] Ragegirl

username: ragegirl424

When I was banned: 9-30-2013

Person who banned you: I think it was Vexed but not sure

Reason I was banned: Disrespecting staff

Sever: Skyblock
Hello. I will be handling your appeal. Please be patient while I look into this.
Okay, I got the logs. Quite frankly, you have some explaining to do. Why should we unban someone who has total disregard of the rules to begin with?

bf99f50f71.png

As if very clearly stated in the rules ( http://minetown.net/rules ) and on the signs in Skyblock's spawn, vulgar language will not be tolerated. I find your "free country" statement rather funny as well. While there are free countries out there, it is not a free ticket to do whatever you want. There are laws and rules you are required to follow. You will need to convince me that you will indeed follow our rules from here on out.
I sware on my familys life that i will never do such a thing again. I did not read the rules and i got consequences from that. I promise that i will follow the rules here on out and i have learned my lesson. The reason i did such a thing was that i was being bullied that day at school and I ot told what to do so since i was angry with the kids that were picking on me I simply said that it was a free country but I didnt know the guy lived in Africa. The he started to be mean and thats when I snapped. I was tired of kids picking on me for one day and when he started to snap that anoyed me so i am so very sorry for what i did. If I get unbanned then I will apolagize to the one i cursed at. Im am so sorry to take up your time with this:( That is all.
I appreciate your apology, but what's done is done. Ignorance of the rules is not an excuse, just like ignorance of the law isn't either.

Your offenses are:

- Racism

- Excessive profanity

- Disrespect of a staff member

The racism and disrespect go hand in hand, which will result in a ban of 2 months due to the severity. The punishment for the excessive profanity has been included in that to simplify things.

You will be unbanned on December 1, 2013.

/Locked