Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Admins or Sawine!
Started by [E] minimike96

Deleting old dumb shit I said years ago.
sawine is afk a lot because he is most likely running tests and what not and fixing the server.
Most of the time they will help, they must of all been busy with something else :/
Gold can do the job u know he is Controlling over 10 raging guests?

Offtopic: We should get an international admin
@mini

Guest world is like NO-RULES !
You can also ask mods if all admins are gone/afk. I know when im on I ALWAYS answer with a "?" when someones says "is there an admin". But yes I know some staff dont answer. Never ask sawine to do stuff like protections or warps.
minimike96 wrote:
hate to be mean but gold isnt doing a very good job, mostly cause there al in guest world, but still, they keep killing everyone and stealing stuff, even in guest world isnt that against the rules?

The guest world is intended to be rules free. We have already enough job moderating the regular world.

If you need anything from staff, use the petition system (/pe) this way you will get answered even if they were afk for a short while.

And again, Mods can do 80% of what admins can do, so maybe try to ask a mod when they can fulfill your demand.

We are aware we need more staff in certain timezones, but we wont rush the process, we take the time to choose who we add.

And nobody is promoted straight to admin, they have to be good moderators first.

And yes, Im often afk/oog, but you'd easily understand if you would see everything I deal with within a day.

Cya