Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] My Last Ban Appeal
Started by [E] 88qauckers88

Username: 88qauckers88

When you were banned : 20/7/13

Person who banned you: I'm not sure but I believe it was Darkpsy

Reason you were banned: Harassing, Hate speak, and Spamming filters

Server: Prison

I have been banned for about 2 months from Minetown, for my first and only time ever banned on any server. Here is a link of how I was banned (http://minetown.net/mobile/forum/viewthread/m/672632/id/7923155-reporting-players/viewthread/4659522-top-10-most-popular-videos-2012). My friends and I were on the Prison server when we began to "harass" another player. I began spamming a filter which offended the other player, Ipwnin3D. That same night in game I apologized to Ipwnin3D and made friends with him, as for I felt bad for what I did as I knew it was wrong and he accepted my apology, so I thought all was good. But my friends went on to continue to harass him and he reported us, as a group so I got sucked into the mess. I submitted my first ban appeal 21/7/13 and I was first told It was a two week ban, but that changed for a reason I don't know. I have had two months off off Minetown which has given me a lot of time to think and understand what I did. I have changed and matured and think I am really ready to get back on the server but the decision is yours. Minetown was my favorite and only server I played on as I had a huge house on the Wildlands server and an amazing Survival island. I really miss this server and hope to get back on it soon, as I have played on this server long enough that I will agree to donate a great sum to the server to keep it and my fun alive. I also just found the link to my first ban appeal here (http://minetown.net/forum/post/last/m/672632/viewthread/7930451-ban-appeal). Thanks for reading and I hope to be rejoicing back with Minetown and my friends real soon.
You didn't just "harass" another player, you insulted and attacked someone else. Based on the seriousness of your offenses and those of your "friends", you were each permanently banned. I am upholding that ruling as we are not in the habit of overturning rulings, especially in cases where a permanent ban is warranted, such as this.

You even provided the link to your appeal, which has the answer you're looking for. The hate speak in which you and your "friends" took part in is something that isn't tolerated no matter what the setting is. Had you done this outside of Minecraft, you would have found criminal charges being pressed against you.

Do not post another appeal. It will be rejected and you may face a forum ban as well.

/Locked