Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] What really grinds my gears.
Started by [E] lancefortier

Like the title says, tell us what grinds your gears.

I know this thread is asking to be turned into a flame war. I myself am famous for starting them. I have no intention to start one today. So If religion or politics grinds your gears, dun post here.

Note to forum mods: If this goes off topic then ./Lock

What really grinds me gears is when my teammates camp with me on Black Ops2, particularly on hard core Kill Confirmed. I have been kicked way too many times for shooing teammates that try and camp with me.
Teemo. Worthless champion that takes the place of valid champions.
What really grinds my gears is when people say 9/11 was planned by the United States and they did it to their own people.
It is a shame. Its also a sad allmost 50% people in america are uncertain of the "accuracy" of the original report . I promised I would not start any flame wars. I have to make one good tread that doesn't blow up in my face.. (though I must say this kind of thread is boring if you cant talk about politic or religion.)
wrote:
6. No Religious or Political Discussions

We are a melting pot community. We must respect religious choices of everyone regardless of what any one user believes is ultimately correct. Therefore we do not allow any religious or political discussions or endorsements of religious or political topics.

http://www.enjin.com/Rules

Enjin rules state no political or religious topics, please respect that.
@637590 wrote:
wrote:

We are a melting pot community. We must respect religious choices of everyone regardless of what any one user believes is ultimately correct. Therefore we do not allow any religious or political discussions or endorsements of religious or political topics.

That's Enjins Forum Rules
@1152292 wrote:
@637590 wrote:
wrote:

That's Enjins Forum Rules

They delete profiles for ignoring this rule, so its not just on their forums. Minetown doesnt accept political or religious discussions as it leads to flame wars, everyone has their own opinion on this topic as there are no right or wrong answers. Its best to keep those opinions to yourself.
I want to know who deleted the comment on my thread. and who made the comment. i remember what it was but I am not sure who made it. i think it was Tprez in which case i think i will amuse it was deleted without a good reason. theirs no point in denying this community's bias angst him.

Edit: I don't want an explanation to why it was deleted. I already know why. I want to know who deleted it.
2ufbqfr.png