Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Join the MT News team!
Started by [E] TheLucaShow

@4434737 wrote:
@1360052 wrote:
While recording? Imo, it looks like you are averaging about 15 fps in the prison video. (Mind you, it could be that the prison server is laggy)

Want me to try a different server? I had a lot of browsers open also.

record some things on Minetown, normally, with f3 open. so we can see the live FPS
Check below for video!
@4434737 wrote:
I mean does it have to be 60 fps or more? Because I got pretty close to that and that was with recording.

I mean the fps will be different days right?

Anyways here's the video:

What are you using to record?

I mean, we can see the top of the Minecraft Window...
@1152292 wrote:
@4434737 wrote:
I mean does it have to be 60 fps or more? Because I got pretty close to that and that was with recording.

I mean the fps will be different days right?

Anyways here's the video:

What are you using to record?

I mean, we can see the top of the Minecraft Window...

I can change it where u cant see the minecraft window sorry but umm its Fast stone capture. I tried to find a windows 8 free recorder. I just cant find a good recorder that free for windows 8...
@4434737 wrote:

I can change it where u cant see the minecraft window sorry but umm its Fast stone capture. I tried to find a windows 8 free recorder. I just cant find a good recorder that free for windows 8...
@4434737 wrote:

I tried to find a windows 8 free recorder

lol@windows8

Issue found.

Try to go with something like FRAPS or Dx Tory, even though they cost $$, your video, even though you had 30-45 FPS seemed quite.. slow -- but don't get something like a free recorder, they just make things worst.

Good luck <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":thumb:">:thumb:</object>
@1152292 wrote:
@4434737 wrote:

@4434737 wrote:

I tried to find a windows 8 free recorder

lol@windows8

Issue found.

Try to go with something like FRAPS or Dx Tory, even though they cost $$, your video, even though you had 30-45 FPS seemed quite.. slow -- but don't get something like a free recorder, they just make things worst.

Good luck <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":thumb:">:thumb:</object>

Sadly that's the best I can get fraps drops all the way down to 12-20 fps so the one i'm using right now is better
Check below for video
@4434737 wrote:
Thanks DZ!

tumblr_mibl8vxXhc1rr50f9o1_500.gif
I just want to point out that the prison server is just laggy I mean I was like 13 fps and now I'm about 30-45 fps on prison server but here is the video. I did other server also!

Sorry I'm quiet my parents were sleeping
Jimbo and lucas what do u guys do in the team record also or what?