Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Temple at Arcion!
Started by [E] Napoleon54

Some of you may already know that I have been working on a very large project lately. I have decided that it is finally time to reveal the details of the project. I have started construction of the Mayan Temple at Chichen Itza. Some of you may recognize this project, (as the idea is unoriginal) but I have made my own personal changes. This project is still being worked on, (it is EXTREMELY large) and the outside is going to be finished (if everything goes according to schedule) in about 2-3 weeks.

Here are some pics of what has been done! If you want to see the temple in-game, warp to arcion, it is behind the warp building.

20110530171226.png

20110530171126.png

The inside of the temple is going to be a city. This city will be designed by The_Alaskan_One. Many of the materials needed for the inside of the temple are going to be expensive. That said, we are going to start raising the items now. Donations of gold ingots for this project will be greatly appreciated. As motivation for donations, anyone who donates more than 10 gold ingots to the production will receive one of the many residential rooms inside the temple. (you are allowed to build in these, they are not predesigned)

Things we need:

-logs

-coal

-cobblestone

(the list will grow once production starts)

If you have any of the above items, please consider selling or donating. If you decide you want to donate, post here or message me (napoleon54) in game. We hope that everyone will help me and The_Alaskan_One create on of largest single structures in Minetown!

Thanks,

Napoleon54

and

The_Alaskan_One

WHOA thats sweet
yea that thing looks epic
If you like it, help us fund it. We REALLY need as much as we can get for the inside of this thing!
this looks great! im willing to sell a few cobble to you (like 50 stacks) but not donate it cus maybe im going to build a castle.

anyways its a realy good idea and a great structure. i realy wanna see something so huge.

ps. let the best lots be higher than the bad lots. that will be cool. headquarter at top floor then big donaters then medium donaters and last small donaters and so.....

hugeits going to be huge. fail i mean extremely huge <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
The plan, for now, is to use the bottom floors for the city area. This area will be the part that The_Alaskan_One is designing. The larger residential areas will be located near the top and the smaller ones closer to the middle. The main (and most expensive) attraction will be the outside of the temple and the city within. I would not expect the inside to be done anytime soon though, so it will be a while before the residential lots open.
Is the city part of any faction or neutral?
Neutral. For now. Technically I didn't claim the land. The area is still part of Arcion. I think the technical term would be "Really, Really, REALLY Big House, with other people living in it." (I did buy the land though.)
I realize those last pictures were in REALLY bad light so I took another during the day.

20110602141244.png
now i see how huge it realy is!