Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Agharta Non-Doantor Homes

Hey guys

So, basically this poll is to see what you guys think about the situation at hand.

The issue:

With warps being removed from the agharta server, the non-donator /home list should be expanded to allow then to use the /homes and warps, since they currently get 1 home. If someone has opened a town, and you moved in, then want to go exploring for resources, and have a shop, It would be very convenient to have 3 homes. basically, heres the debate:

If you want to add information regarding your vote, please post a comment

As always, stay on topic, and dont argue to the extent that the thread needs to be locked.

~jimbo493

I think we should just go back to the warp system & home system on Agharta (the one used on classic)

Non-donators: One Warp for Shop & One Warp for Established Town

$20+ Donators: Unlimited Warps
we are not doing the unlimited warp system, i can tell ya that much. having to sorth thru near 1000 pages of warps is a pain in the arse and it would be much nicer for players to be able to manage their own without staff having to deal with deathwarps and the like (its pretty obvious if you make your own death warp this way).

But i do want to hear your thoughts on how we can revamp the home system. I am looking into the details, but personally i am thinking of setting it up something along the lines of each rank up the tree = +1 home (guest = 1, member = 2, $5 = 3, 10 = 4...300 = infinite). I have to look into if it is possible or not, but thats my pre-research thought on the home debate.

Your thoughts?
**ACHEIVEMENT GET**

Unbiased Poll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@1787762 wrote:
**ACHEIVEMENT GET**

Unbiased Poll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do I feel the need to either summon Danni or slap you?
*Poofs out of no-where" I have been summoned.

I like Zio's idea. I think members should get 2 homes with the possibility of gaining an extra /home through voting or something along those lines.

I'm not sure how this could be implemented, but maybe set it so all donators have the same set number of homes to begin with (Lets say 4) then vote to gain more, and depending on donator rank will depend on how many more they could get themselves. Like, $300 could get as many homes as they want as its unlimited, but a $10 could only get 5, so they would begin with 4 and would need to vote to get that extra 1.

In all honesty players really don't need more than 4-5 homes to begin with, that would cover all the essentials they would want to go to, especially if you're working with friends and can share homes. So voting to gain more would be a perk if they really want or need more homes, it would promote voting and give players something to work towards by voting.
@952775 wrote:
I am looking into the details, but personally i am thinking of setting it up something along the lines of each rank up the tree = +1 home (guest = 1, member = 2, $5 = 3, 10 = 4...300 = infinite). I have to look into if it is possible or not, but thats my pre-research thought on the home debate.

Your thoughts?

I second this idea.
Holy smokes i actually like danni's idea. But yeah they need more than one and earning it through voting is a good way to get people to vote.
@637590 wrote:
donators have the same set number of homes to begin with (Lets say 4) then vote to gain more

I second, third fourth and fifth this idea. :salute:

So I can have 600 homes, yea? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
MasterJack wrote:
@637590 wrote:
donators have the same set number of homes to begin with (Lets say 4) then vote to gain more

I second, third fourth and fifth this idea. :salute:

So I can have 600 homes, yea? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>

Yeah, this is a good idea, it helps the server, and allows for players to get more things, other than MTC.

Maybe for say every 100 votes they get a home, reset every month, capped at 10?