Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Any of you guys have APB? + me making you want to play it
Started by [E] Treo

HELL NO INFORCERS FTW
Ya thanks Jal that really helped, and answered what i asked.

/Troll
Wasn't that game supposed to be epic, but turned out to be a flop, then the company sold the servers?
Robert, criminals is overall better and more fun IMO, I've played since APB ( the first game, before reloaded ) and criminals seem to be a lot more fun in reloaded. also, I play on joker Treo said in the first post she and others from minetown also play in joker.
and to gamma, it was epic, just had a lot of flaws and the company was in huge debt because they spent all their money on the game. they went bankrupt, then sold the whole game to a new company, gamersfirst. gamersfirst is fixing all the flaws, adding new content, and it is now F2P (was P2P )
Guys the thing i hate now is the Payment system it took nice features from the game now u need to pay for more upgrades and stuff
Hey guys

i wana say something for you u can contact Sylver plays on Obeya e sells some cool Symbols and art for ur car if u own a bishada u can buy a skin for it and he does custom but for 50-100k

his site is : http://www.sylverdesigns.co.cc/
since i got my new laptop i might get it
I've downloaded it. It looks great and I like the concept, but there seems to be some lag issues they need to work out. I have a 50Mb line and it was still pretty laggy when driving cars and doing some other things. Anyone else have this issue?
Yea there can be some lag from time to time..i'm sure they are working on it though as it's only in beta