Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Agharta Shop Index
Started by [E] lostbit

Greetings fellow Minetownians

While there is no market (and maybe after) I'm keeping here an index of active shops on Agharta.

If you have a shop and want it included in the index, please post about it.

I kindly ask that no one post anything beside shops to keep the thread healty.

Thanks

The Shop Index:

Admin Shop - /warp adminshop OR /warp cs

DragonFire Market - /home RavensDragon market

TownShop - /home lostbit shop

Syd's Shop - /home sydneya11 shop

Neil's Shop - /home MyNameIsNeil shop

FettShop - /home Fettuccini shop

Zariena - /home zariena shop

RavensDragon- /home RavensDragon shop

Leron - /home leronzadok shop

Jared - /home Jared5595 Shop

gardiner_1 - /home gardiner_1 shop

MischievousGrins - /home MischievousGrins shop

Nimaro Shop - /home ronvandorp shop

Notice: Poll is only here to keep this post on the top of each page. It will Reset whenever i edit this post.

Poll: Would you rather be good looking or rich?
FettShop - /home Fettuccini shop
I noticed you're editing this post, I wouldn't do that cause the poll will reset <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Just a note, mall should be opening in the next week as soon as we work out the final kinks. but yea, updating this thread will be a good way to keep up with who has shops. Ill add mine soon as its ready. It will be home zariena shop.

and the poll was mostly made just to show up on the top of every page...its really a useless poll otherwise XD we know it will reset.
/home animal_lover525 shop

Thinking of tearing it down what do you guys think?
Added Zariena and Raven.

Nimaro marked inactive.
@952775 wrote:
Just a note, mall should be opening in the next week as soon as we work out the final kinks. but yea, updating this thread will be a good way to keep up with who has shops. Ill add mine soon as its ready. It will be home zariena shop.

and the poll was mostly made just to show up on the top of every page...its really a useless poll otherwise XD we know it will reset.

I guess you can say, the mall is... *puts on shades* kinky...

YEEEEEEEAH!
Added Leron.
I have a very basic shop buying/selling Coal, Cobble, and Diamonds at /home Jared5595 Shop

Don't have too much stock yet, but hopefully I'll be able to start selling more as I get deeper into the map.
Make your home public by doing

/home shop unlock

Also, I consider a single sign a shop, as long as it is stocked.