Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Prison Free World Community Decision
Started by [E] DanniDorrito

@1787762 wrote:
a3modz2 wrote:
@2077764 wrote:
@4434737 wrote:
If this plan happens do I really have to wait for November to buy freedom...

That's true - perhaps if the Free rank was available (Fixed) relatively soon, then have the actual release later.

I hope so.

Ill bring up maybe creating a "free" block, or area, until the full release is done. Thne we could do it in 2 steps

There is already a "free" block / area...
Be sure to vote <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> 16 days left x
Waiting would be best, why start something relatively close to when you have to tear it down/renovate/restrict things? It just seems more sensible to wait for something better, apposed to getting it instantly (relatively) and not getting the full experience. It all counts on the experience.
Honestly, I agree with it, though, many people would want the free world. A lot of people are waiting for the free world, so why not give it to them. Sure getting things with better quality would be good but people really are anxious to get free.
@4939412 wrote:
Honestly, I agree with it, though, many people would want the free world. A lot of people are waiting for the free world, so why not give it to them. Sure getting things with better quality would be good but people really are anxious to get free.

So you say people are anxious to get the Free World now, eh?

Let me put this into an example that might make these "anxious" people reconsider...

Suppose the Free World is released before the 1.7 Update for Minecraft, without all of the plans that the Staff had for it in the first place. You'd be playing something that isn't at its full potential, let alone completion. Yes, we would satisfy these people with the early release of the Free World, but keep in mind that there are other people who are patient and want the Staff to make the Free World as awesome and amazing as humanly possible. But if we release the Free World after Minecraft has been updated to 1.7 and all the plugins have done so as well, we'd be letting everyone play on a server that's ready to provide the enjoyment that many people want and are expecting from it.

Releasing the world now for these "anxious" people would be absurd! It would just ruin the experience for all the other people who are willing to wait.

Now of course, this is just my opinion... But I do believe that other people think and agree with what I just said. I myself am a little anxious to get to the Free World already. But if I had to chose between a Free World released early and inferior to the final product, and just wait patiently until the final product is released and experience the full potential of the Free World... I'd go with waiting patiently.
I say wait. Do it right.

Plus this gives me time to get to A Block.
I would like to say, It was decided to go the 1.7 route!
I just want to get to freedom.....!..!!!!!!
I think we should wait. Anyways there are going to be such a small amount of free people during October. It's still going to be small in November too. So the wait is best