Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] un ban
Started by Unknown User

username: ben522

when you were banned: today

person who banned you: I don't know

reason you were banned: attempting glow stown x-ray

server: agharta

just so uguys know I gained no recources using it.
Hello Ben522,

You were banned for attempting to xray.

If you read our rules on http://minetown.net/rules you broke the following (Highlighted in red):
wrote:
6. Do not use hacks/cheats or exploit glitches, including (but not limited to)

Any method of duplication

Using "x-ray" mods/texture packs

Flying

Speed hacks

Exploiting game glitches

Using a cheat client

Using any scripts which allow for cheating

Accepting inappropriately obtained items

Could you explain your actions?
I used an gllowstone xray found on youtube simple as that I got to incoraged to ge diamonds and tried to cheat but I gathered no recources
You understand this is extremely wrong, right? From your previous ban you were told to read Minetowns rules, which is extremely clear you haven't.

Explain how your actions affect Minetown and other players?
I did read the rules
in my previouse ban I read the rules and realized that I couldhave used them to my advantage to my friend friend who he cant get rid of
mctermy :/
You must not have read the rules, else you would have known not to do this.

Now explain how your actions affect Minetown and other players?
Theres many ways this could effect other players a frien coulg go run over it in my mine and spread how to use it and cause a string of bans
After discussing this with the ban committee, we have come to a decision.

Unfortunately we don't feel you understand the severity of your actions. This is your second offence and after apparently reading the rules the first time you thought you could get away with breaking them again. We do not want players who think its ok to try and cheat on our server, we don't feel you have learnt your lesson and it will be likely you will try and break rules again.

It has been decided that you will not be unbanned. You have been given a permaban meaning you will not be unbanned in the future.

Minetown wishes you the best of luck finding another server and anything else you do in life.

Locked.