Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] For the record..
Started by [E] dead [1]

I AINT TRIPPIN

Minecraft IGN:jallaf

2. Forum username: Jallaf

3. Age:15

4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): GMT +4

5. Hours per week you play(average) and how long have you been in MineTown: 4-8 EDIT: Untill i get my rig it will Increase..

6. Friends in Minetown: ALL...

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?:NO and i wont

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?:Yup All the commands <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object> even admins + Mods cuz i run my own test server and i know some commands that is not used in this sever

9. Can you use Mumble(this is necessary): Sure and i will get a mic and i TALK

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain.: Because i am playing form 2 Weeks from the server have began and i NEVER EVER Touched or thought about griefing. EDIT: And i can run the server And moderate it will no one is online once i came on no one was there and there was bunch of people raging.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?:

yes i do i have been Moderating 3 Maplestory servers 1 WoW server and 2 but i left 1 from runescape yes this is my secert and my user name was J1 and yea i Minecraft is the only thing that is installed in my pc..... and i was an Admin at our Site Competion.

And i can moderate the server when nobody on

and yeah if you think that my attitude dont worry it will Vanish and you will see the MATURE jallaf trust me.

u can see that the

from my post ..

II

V

Why are you posting this here ?

Locked.