Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal

xXBacn_DiamondXx

9/4/13

Vexxed Vixxen

Excessive pvp

Prison
insert told me that i was on a warning and he said that not to kill people or the same person over and over again. I thought you could pvp but not kill people over and over again
tell me if this is an unfair ban when i am online
Hello,

Since I am a prison manager, I'll handle this appeal. Please hold on while I gather information regarding your ban.
Hello Bacn.

I am posting for Vexxed so that you know.

You were banned for Excessive PvP on a final warning from darkpsy, and when vexxed logged in she warned you, yet you killed her. Thus you were banned.

I would like to make the point clear, that as a prison staff member, I do know that PvP is strictly not allowed, and you know that. As you were put on warning, and told if you continued to PvP, you would be banned.

~jimbo
You were previously warned for excessive PVP on the prison server. The prison server is not a PVP oriented server, and should not be treated as such. The goal is not to fight other players, but to earn enough money to gain freedom. The warning happened last night after which you logged out. When you returned today, you proceeded to kill one person prior to being banned.

This ban is not valid and will be lifted accordingly. Keep in mind, however, that excessive PVP will not be tolerated. Your money, inventory, and bank chests will not be wiped since this ban isn't valid.

/Locked

/Unbanned