Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Old Applications
Started by [E] Darkpsy

hi zyron and I don't no if this is where I ask to become a guard if it is may I become a guard please I've read the rules of becoming one thank you
im applying to be a officer
Hello it is me Sir_Penguinman , I would like to be a officer/seargent in the Prison server of minetown, Now I hope I can help the community be a better place by getting rid of the rule breakers in Minetown Prison. Now here is a list of Pros: I am on daily (Except for special occasions) , I follow rules and I am very strict about them, I like to have fun! So I will not be very harsh to players ,I have TeamSpeak and lastly I am a very friendly person In the Mincraft community. Now I will list My cons: I am very young though I can not say my direct age I can say I am not in high school, Low fps on D block ( 9-5 fps ) , I do not have a lot of patience. I would like to apply to be a Mine town Guard because I'd like to help lower block people have a better time, Also I want to Help out on the Minetown community so It could be a better place. Now that was my application for Prison guard and I hope you will consider me as a Officer/Seargent of minetown
General Information

Minecraft Ingame Name:zombieslayer3601

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): GMT -5

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average):8 hours a day

How long have you been in MineTown and the Prison:1 year

Have you ever been banned before? Why?:no

Other Information

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: to gain your freedom

How are your PvP (Player versus Player) Skills?:good if 1 on 1

Have you spoken much on Minetown Teamspeak?: not much

Do you have Skype?:no but Facebook and kik

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Administration or Prison Administration?:yes

Why is it essential for Guards to control their emotions?: so they don't kill innocent players

What makes you stand out above other users applying? I am good at protecting my self and others

What do you think you need to improve on? List your weaknesses here: nothing

Prison staff contribute a lot of time and effort into working as a team. Why do you think that teamwork is essential for staff in an environment like MT Prison?: so officers can improve and rank up to gain freedom

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: because I will follow rules

Questionnaire

1) If a group of players were actively PVPing and you were the only guard online, what steps would you take? that depends if they have armor or not but I would still try to solve the situation

2) You see a death messages appear in chat of players killing other players, what do you do? I would try to find that location and solve the problem

3) A player is running around intoxicated on drugs, what do you do? I would ask them to hand over if not jail time or will be killed

4) How often should you patrol the PVP areas?

5) When can you ask for a player to be searched so contrabands are removed? only if I see contrabands

6) What do you think is the most important rule to know about staff having staff kits?

7) If you kill players and they drop items, can you keep or give away the items? u can keep or give back

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby="8)">8)</object> Can staff be involved with bounties? What do you know about staff and bounties? staff cant be involved in bounties and staff can only kill prisoner if they commit a crime

9) What can you do if you have a player getting in your way when you are getting contrabands from other players? warn them and then mute them

10) What should you do if you see a player selling drugs (sugar and cactus green) in chat? warn them and then mute them

Addional information you would like to tell us?:nothing
I ow it all to dark for helping me
Minecraft Ingame Name: zombieslayer3601

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):GMT -5

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average):8 hours a day

How long have you been in MineTown: 1 year

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: no

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Prison administration?: no

How are your PvP Skills?:good

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: the aim is to gather supplies and gaining ranks

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble? : no

Do you have Skype?: no

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: I think a good Officer needs to be able to fix situations with a miniunum amount of fuse. They need to be respectful to everyone whilst not allowing players to be rude. Overall an Officer needs to be abe to be mature about what they are doing. I think i would be able to fufil this tasks because of my rank in my local scout program

Additional information you would like to tell us?: It would be a great honour to be selected as it has always been one of my dreams on minetown.

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): GMT -5

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): 10 hours

How long have you been in MineTown: 8 months

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Nope

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Prison administration?: No

How are your PvP Skills?: good

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: You start at Block D then earn yourself to Freedom (You do that from bounties, mines, and tree farms)

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: no

Do you have Skype?:no but I have kik

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: I think I will make a good Officer/Sergeant because I have been playing on MT prison server since the beta and I have learned basics & what and what not to do.

Additional information you would like to tell us?:thanks for reading <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): GTM -5

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): 10 hours

How long have you been in MineTown: 1 year

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Prison administration?: No

How are your PvP Skills?: good

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: You start at Block D then earn yourself to Freedom (You do that from bounties, mines, and tree farms)

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: No

Do you have Skype?: no

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: I think I will make a good Officer/Sergeant because I have been playing on MT prison server since the beta and I have learned basics & what and what not to do.

Additional information you would like to tell us?: DONT DROP THE SOAP

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): GTM-5

How long have you been in MineTown: 8 months <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

How are your PvP Skills?: Alright

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: Not really

Do you have Skype?: Yep! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Additional information you would like to tell us?: Not at the moment, but oh yeah, don't drop the soap. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
Old applications go here.