Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Old Applications
Started by [E] Darkpsy

hi
Minecraft Ingame Name: Maniacandrew

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Central time

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): 2 hours

How long have you been in MineTown: 5 months

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: nope

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: nope

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Prison administration?: maybe

How are your PvP Skills?:yes great

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: amazing and like killing peeps

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: no

Do you have Skype?: yes

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: yes because I would only kill the bad not good. and I would treat the good nicely.

Additional information you would like to tell us?: I live in California and play legos.
Minecraft Ingame Name: SwedishFishZombi (i think my nicname is Sweed)

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):Eastern

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): i will be playing everday for about 6 hrs a day

How long have you been in MineTown:I think about 6 months

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: nope <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: i was a server owner for Imperialcraftmc

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Prison administration?: No but I do fully understand the rules of the prison server and I am a quick learner

How are your PvP Skills?: I try to avoid PvP but i can honestly say If I need to I Moderate skills

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server:

(as a prisoner) You play the role of a prisoner In a high security prison, you slowly (VERY slowly) work your way to freedom.

(as a guard) You keep a watchful eye over the prisoner slaying the wrong doers and protecting the players that are just trying their hardest to become free.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: I am frequently in mumble

Do you have Skype?: yes I am always only and I am willing to share my contact info

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: When im online a tend to watch the chat a lot, I also like to help people out to the best of my abilities.

Additional information you would like to tell us?: I am a very responsible player and I have more then enough server experience to help as a guard.

Also dont drop the soap, It wont help you wash away your wrong doings if its dirty ;P
Minecraft Ingame Name: MegaZapboy

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): CST

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): Now, 8-10 but more from now on, i just got my own computer.

How long have you been in MineTown: 1 year and several months.

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: I have been banned before for a misunderstanding and one for spam. (If needed i will explain)

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes I have been Admin on several other servers.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Prison administration?: No but i have been Admin on several other servers and I belive I am a good leader.

How are your PvP Skills?: Quite good I would say.

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: The concept of the prison server is for people to have fun, by moving up the ranks of cell blocks, then finally getting to freedom. It is the thrill of not getting caught pvping and getting away with. It is also the sadness that comes with murder...

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: Yes

Do you have Skype?: Yes pm me if you'd like it

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: I think i would be a good Officer/Sergeant because I have good leadership skills, and can make decisions quickly in tense situations. I also use many tactics in many different situations.

Additional information you would like to tell us?: I am in the Boy Scouts Of America, I was my Troop Leader for 6 months so know how to lead people older, and younger than me in a way that doesn't offend or talk down to others. I have also taken sever leadership training courses and military sponsored team building activities. I truly believe i would be a good and fair leader, but also ruthless when needed. Thank and i hope you accept my application.
Official Application wrote:

Minecraft Ingame Name:daveman27

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):eastern standerd

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average):2 hours most

How long have you been in MineTown:am new to minecraft so I would say 1 month

Have you ever been banned before? Why?:nope

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?:not really

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Prison administration?no:

How are your PvP Skills?:very good

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: its very fun game theres lots of guards watching out for the prisoners and the prisoners don't get into fights

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?:very much

Do you have Skype?: yes

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain:i will not jail people for know reason I wont kill for know reason and many more

Additional information you would like to tell us?:nope
Minecraft Ingame Name: Leibster14

Timezone: Eastern(USA)

Hours Per Weekdays and Weekends do you Play on Minetown Prison(Average) Usually around 60

How Long Have You Been in Minetown: Around 4 months

Have You Ever Been Banned Before?Why: Nope <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Do You Have Any Previous or Current Experience with Minecraft Administration?: No but will be soon

Do You Have Any Previous or Current Experience with Mincraft Prison Administration?: No

How are Your PvP Skills?: I am number 3 on top pvp stats on minetown prison so pretty good

Explain the Concept of a Minecraft prison: The point of a Mincraft Prison is to show off your skills either by making money by mining trees or getting fish cooking them and selling them or by mining to get free iron or coal, patrolling the blocks, by making enough money to get free, or by beating up on the guards to become the best player so that everyone is afraid of you.

Have you Spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: No but i will start doing so soon

Do you have Skype?: Yes

Why do you Think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison?: I think that i will be a good Sergeant on the Minetown Prison because of my pvp skills, my ability to work things out between prisoners, and because i know what i'm doing i've seen other Sergeants do their duties and i know when to use SWAT and when not to. I also know the rules of prison( yes i have been jailed before for mostly pvp) either by reading them or by watching other guards handle things. This is why i think that I would make a good Sergeant.

Anything else you want to Mention?: Soon i will be co-manager of another server so i will not be on Minetown as much so I would like to be a Sergeant as soon as possible please

BTW Don't Drop the Soap People!

Thank You For Looking Over My Application,

Leibster14
Minecraft Ingame Name: alexhamme

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): GMT +1 i think

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): 8

How long have you been in MineTown: 1 day

Have you ever been banned before? Why?:no

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: i have had my own server

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Prison administration?: no. but i have read the rules a lot

How are your PvP Skills?: i think i am great

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: The aim is to get ranks and upgrades. The person who is playing needs to use there skills of collecting resources, to further their capability. The player needs to always be on the look out for PvP situations and either run away or try to fight.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: i haven't really been on it

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: I think i would make a great Officer/Sergeant because i can be quick when people break rules, i will regularly be on, i will be ready for anything to come at me and other players, i will be mature about it and last but not least, i would be glad that i am helping.

Additional information you would like to tell us?: i would love if i could help as much as possible. thanks for reading <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Minecraft Ingame Name: alexhamme

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): GMT +1 i think

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): 8

How long have you been in MineTown: today

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: no

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: i have had my own server

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Prison administration?: no. but i have read the rules a lot

How are your PvP Skills?: great

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: The aim is to get ranks and upgrades. The person who is playing needs to use there skills of collecting resources, to further their capability. The player needs to always be on the look out for PvP situations and either run away or try to fight.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: i haven't really been on it

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: I think i would make a great Officer/Sergeant because i can be quick when people break rules, i will regularly be on, i will be ready for anything to come at me and other players, i will be mature about it and last but not least, i would be glad that i am helping.

Additional information you would like to tell us?: i would love if i could help as much as possible. thanks for reading <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Minecraft Ingame Name:Rayhon27

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):eastern

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average):60-65

How long have you been in MineTown:about a month or 2

Have you ever been banned before? Why?:No

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?:no

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Prison administration?:yes

How are your PvP Skills?:9 out of 10

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server:it is to mine and chop trees down to earn money to earn your way up through block d to block c to block b to block a then to FREE

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?:yes alot

Do you have Skype?:no but i will get one i have to

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain:i am good at pvp and would enforce the rules

Additional information you would like to tell us?:No
Minecraft Ingame Name:

PKjaison

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):

Pacific Time

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average):

2-4 hours daily.

How long have you been in MineTown:

1 year and a half. Two years coming up in a few months!

Have you ever been banned before? Why?:

Yes. I was banned once before because my account was hacked. To protect my account XCoaster banned; therefore stopping any mischief. This has all been cleared up now. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?:

Yes. I am a Co-Owner of a small server, and I am also a Warden on new and upcoming server.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Prison administration?:

Yes. I am a Warden on a friend's server.

How are your PvP Skills?:

With the right equipment, pretty good.

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server:

The concept of a Prison server is to go block by block up until freedom by trades, mining, woodcutting, and jobs. However, you need to be careful to not get PvPed or caught with contraband items.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?:

No not really. If needed, I can make an account <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>.

Do you have Skype?:

Yes. I would rather not tell my Skype here. Just PM me.. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain:

I think I will make a good Officer/Sergeant because I know to always have fun but when fun gets rule breaking, to step in and stop any 'illegal' behavior. I am also good at PvP so when prisoners get out of hand, I can react appropriately. I am also quick to hand out appropriate punishments to troublemakers. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":thumb:">:thumb:</object>

Additional information you would like to tell us?:

No not really. Don't drop the soap. I have been playing on the server for quite a while and had a blast the whole time. I think if I am made Guard, I will help other players have the same amount of fun as I do.