Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Old Applications
Started by [E] Darkpsy

wats the server name
@4939412 wrote:
Sorry for commenting on the thread but armo uses x-ray he took all the diamond blocks in the Obby B mine in about 4 minutes......

@Gamingshades report it here http://minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewforum/212874
@5523471 wrote:
wats the server name

@997867man its called prison to connect to it do /server prison

I hope this helped now please don't post here.
Minecraft Ingame Name: ipwnin3D

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Colorado, Mountain time

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average):I can't say exact, but around 35-40 on weekdays and and 10-15 on sat-sun.

How long have you been in MineTown: A year next month! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Yes, nuking to help one of my friends on main a while ago when I first joined.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes, I owned a small server <10 active players, I've used localhost servers to learn as many plugins as I can.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Prison administration?: Other than being a staff in the beta of the Prison server.

How are your PvP Skills?: My KDR is 9-10, on a scale of 1-10, I'd say a strong 7

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: To work and behave until you earn your way to freedom, to be respectful and considerate of staff and other players. Rule breakers are put in solitary confinement (Jail cells) to teach them to behave. Bad mouths are gagged (Muted) as much as it takes before they learn.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: Not lately, but I used to. But I can use it whenever I need to.

Do you have Skype?: Yes. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: Well, I'm fair, I'm immune to corruption, I don't hold grudges, I don't play favorites, I have a good eye for rule breakers and pvp'ers. I was a good guard in the Beta, players liked me, but the rule breakers hated me because I always caught them ;P I fully understand what is expected of me and the punishments for rule breakers.

Additional information you would like to tell us?: Not much, I really like the server, and I love to be apart of the Guards, there usually isn't any guards when I'm on, and pvp gets really out of control when it's unguarded. If I was a guard i'd be there to stop it. A lot of the server's first time players quit right away because they are killed over and over, I would really love to be able to stop/prevent it. Thanks for reading <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Minecraft Ingame Name: zakarls

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):Eastern time zone (-5)

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): about 20

How long have you been in MineTown: Only a couple of weeks, but I play very often

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: No. I have never been a staff member, but would like the chance

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Prison administration?: No

How are your PvP Skills?: my pvp skills are good if i have a weapon.

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: The concept is to be a prisoner and try to get free by getting better ranks and more money. You always need to be alert for pvp'ers that want your items

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?:No. But i do have it and am ready to use it.

Do you have Skype?:Yes

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain:I will be a good officer because i dont hald grudges and am very honest. I will always follow the rules.

Additional information you would like to tell us?:If you are washing your hands dont drop the soap. Also i would benefit the server by enforcing the rules.
Alright, I'm going to try to apply for Officer/Sergeant, try being the key word.

Minecraft IGN: SMBLOZ123

Timezone: US Central

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on MineTown Prison (Average): I've only played for 2 days, but at this rate, about 40 Hours (Problem #1)

How long have you been in MineTown: Only 2 days (Problem #1 Again)

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: I was on a PvP server due to a misunderstanding. I believe it was due to my PvPing, which made someone think I was hacking. Other than that, I have a clean slate.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration: Yes, I have been Admin on a server, and Moderator (though I did not last the trial) on another.

Do you have any previous experience with Minecraft Prison administration: No, I do not (Problem #2)

How are your PvP Skills: I am a very skilled PvPer, as far as I can tell.

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server:: You have been thrown in Prison for your crimes. You are supposed to do jobs and work to earn your way to freedom. You are supposed to act civil, because bad actions can have you punished.

How much have you spoken on MineTown Mumble: I do not have or have ever used Mumble (Problem #3)

Do you have Skype:: No, I do not (Problem #4)

Why do you think you would make a great Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain:: My personality has a lot to do with helping and keeping order. I am a very good fighter, and I am lawful, meaning I can deal with problems easily. I also am kind and I wish to help all, and punish those who break rules.

Additional information you would like to tell us: To tell the truth, I am not expecting to get accepted, for the problems I have. I also get along well with other players, so that's a plus.
Minecraft Ingame Name: Viisionary

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): UTC-8 Pacific Time Zone

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): 6 hours a day and on weekends about 4 or 5 a day

How long have you been in MineTown: a few weeks, I was introduced into the server by a friend and quickly began to enjoy it.

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Never

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: No, but I moderate/Admin other games and things.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Prison administration?: No, but everyone has their first experience

How are your PvP Skills?: Fairly decent but much better if given the proper equipment.

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: I see it as a RPG type thing and it in a way acts as a normal irl prison would act. I enjoy the idea of being in a type of prison with out really being there.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: I have not, I just now am discovering it and as I said before everyone has their first experience

Do you have Skype?: Yes, I use it every time I play Minecraft.

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: I feel like I could be a good enforcer and can be appreciated by the current Officers/Sergeants as well as the Prisoners. I am a very active player and can easily be on all the time .

Additional information you would like to tell us?: I am a console player and have been introduced to gaming on a computer and take it seriously when needed to but can also be joking around at the appropriate time. I feel like I have a lot to contribute to this Prison Server even though I might seem like a noob. Thank you for your time and consideration.

PS. Don't drop the soap
Minecraft Ingame Name: bojo1498

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Central

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): Too many <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> usually upwards of 20+ per week

How long have you been in MineTown: A little over a year. Been on the prison server since the beta <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Once over a year ago when I first came on. A small griefing miscommunication

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: I was an admin on a semi-small server for a while, and I have had a small personal server at times as well.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Prison administration?: Nope, but I'd love to learn <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

How are your PvP Skills?: Pretty good... I could use some experience though. I am a decent shot with bows and I can get of some good hits with swords. I have won multiple survival games if that counts towards anything... <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: To work hard and learn how to maintain and protect yourself by gathering resources and keeping yourself safe by not breaking the rules. What differentiates prison servers from other servers is that you are confined to your space and are in danger a lot more.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: Not as much recently, but I could come on more.

Do you have Skype?: Yep! Use it daily!

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: I always try to make sure that everyone on the server has an awesome time while also following the rules. I am forgiving, but not enough that I can't be strict on players if they need it.

Additional information you would like to tell us?: I love the server and I have been super excited about it ever since it was first mentioned! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Thanks for the consideration! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Minecraft Ingame Name: mungaboy

Timezone:

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison: 2

How long have you been in MineTown: 3 months

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: no

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: no

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Prison administration?: no

How are your PvP Skills?: good

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: yes

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?:yes

Do you have Skype?:yes

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: i dont like it when people hurt me so if there are people like me i want to keep them from going thro my same experince
Minecraft Ingame Name: Xartezerus420

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Oregon UTC−07:00

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): 6 hours a day and on weekends about 4 or 5 a day

How long have you been in MineTown:just over a year on and off watching it grow XD

Have you ever been banned before? Nope XD

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: No, but I moderate/Admin other games and have made my own Private server for World of Warcraft.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Prison administration?: Just from what i have witnessed myself ingame and read on forums.

How are your PvP Skills?: I feel i do exeptionally well even when under geared i try to make the best out of what i have and give it my all

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: I see it as a RPG type of gameplay and in a way acts as a normal prison would act. I enjoy the idea of being in a type of prison with out really being there.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: I have not, I have heard lots but am more than willing to learn XD

Do you have Skype?: Yes

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain:I think id make a great Officer/Sergeant in the prison because one i work at a prison as a guard and know ways to defuse tension between people and resolve issues with the least heartach on either end and because i have played on the prison server a bit and have noticed that the D block is quite unguarded and id like to make the game more enjoyable for all as well as myself.

Additional information you would like to tell us?: Not a whole lot lol other than i work at a prison in real life and that i have been around computers and games all my life and have learned many stratagies for many things. I hope i fit the bill for what you are looking for in a Officer/Sergeant, because i know id love to make it where people actually want to play for the RP purpose and not to just kill undergeared players.
alex2710xela

Japan GMT+9:00

5-7 hours a day

a few months

no

no

just what i have seen in game and on youtube

a little experience, mostly with friends

I see it as a kind of test of who is the sneakiest and the hardest worker

i have yet to hear of Mintown Mumble

yes

i have seen how bad other players can get, and i am not the person to accuse out of no where or to let the innocent be harmed.