Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Old Applications
Started by [E] Darkpsy

This was special case and I got special instructions from Darkspy to redo it, because I was gone, its all sorted out now though <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Minecraft Ingame Name: carsontheminer

Timezone : UTC/GMT -7 hours

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison : Roughly one and a half hours hours on a weekday. Maybe 1 hour on weekends.

How long have you been in MineTown: I have been playing on minetown for a little more then 1 month

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: I have been banned i few times but they where sort of admins abusing there power. For the first one i found a small vanilla server and the co-owner was griefing and tormenting people so i told him to stop and was banned. The second time i was wrongfully banned for xray beacuse i got a lot of ores at a drop party. And last of all when i just started minecraft and figured out how to use mode i used xray on a server and was banned. But this was when i first started playing on servers and i no longer use mods of anykind on multiplayer.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: I was a admin on my friends server. (It was i small server me and all of our friends played on)

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Prison administration?: I have not been a guard on a prison server before but i played constantly on one a while back.

How are your PvP Skills?: If i got the right gear i can own in pvp.

Explain the concept of a Prison: On a prison server your goal is to rank up in the blocks and eventually get to freedom.

You can buy new blocks by doing jobs that are in each block and selling the items.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: Not before but i am capable of doing so.

Do you have Skype?: Sadly no. (but i might get it soon)

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: I think I would make a good officer/sergeant one this server because i am familiar with the rules of a prison server and quite good at stopping fights. (either stopping fights in the pvp areas or stopping spam/flame wars in the chat)

Additional information you would like to tell us?: Most people think just because i am 13 i grief servers or think i'm annoying.

Now i could see why this is some what reasonable because most 10-13 year olds who play minecraft are just idiots. (no offense to any 10-13 year olds) So i hope i will not be discriminated because of my age and gain the officer/sergeant rank.

Thanks and don't drop the soap!
Minecraft Ingame Name: matt9522

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Eastern Standard Time

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): I can spend up to 7 or 8 hours on any given day during the summer months, and up to 4 hours during weekdays during the school your and 8 hours on weekends during the school year

How long have you been in MineTown: Just shy of 3 years now

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Never.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes, I have owned a few of my own small servers, and am currently a Senior Admin (equivalent of a co-owner) on a cracked server.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Prison administration?: I've settled a few disputes between players on other MC Prison servers, however I've never held any authority rank on a Minecraft Prison Server.

How are your PvP Skills?: They are fairly decent. Pretty good if I'm not lagging and have a bow, as long as I don't drop the soap.

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: The concept behind a MC Prison server is to give the players a unique roll playing experience different from the normal "minecraft" experience of building and mining. To play on a Prison server gives players the experience to play as a prisoner, and try to work their way up the system to buy, sell, and smuggle items in order to gain power among their peers. They have the chance to "bend the rules" and take risks of being caught by guards, officers, and sergeants, and having everything taken from them while they are trying to work their way to freedom.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: I'm on there right now!

Do you have Skype?: Yes, I do, and I'm on it almost 24 hours a day

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: I think I will make a good officer or Sergeant because I have a good grip on what the concept of a prison server is, and I have experience moderating, administrating, and owning Minecraft servers. I can settle disputes between players, and am quick to react between them. I'm one of the oldest members on MineTown, and have never actually held a position of authority or responsibility, and would like a chance to do so.

Additional information you would like to tell us?: I don't have anything much to add, but I'd be happy to answer any questions in the comments!

Im sorry this was the worst application I have ever done please look at my new one.
Prison Application

ERIK9960.

I am 11.

I live in the western part of the USA.

1 - 6 hours.

2 years.

Never been banned.

Been a knight in MCS Gaming.

No experience in Mine Craft Prison Servers.

Reasonable with swords, bows, and punching.

The concept is were prisoners have to earn money to buy stuff and try to make it to the next cell block leading up to freedom.

I have not spoken much on Mine Town Mumble.

I don't have Skype but might get it.

Because I'm a good and reasonable person.

I have won the Survival Games once the Walls Twice and Sky Block Warriors 5 times in a row. Ways to contact me is by phone: -- Mod edit, do not ever post your phone number online, ever --

Thank you for reading, Erik B. Viets
Minecraft Ingame Name: JackassJuju

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Eastern

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): 6-8 hours per. day

How long have you been in MineTown: Few Months

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Ill be honest. Ive been banned only once for using x-ray mod on a server.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: No I haven't but I want to try new things.

How are your PvP Skills?: I am VERY good.

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: To understand to follow the rules. To work for something. To be dedicated to do something if you want it.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: No, But I want to.

Do you have Skype?: No, I want to get Skype.

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: Because I follow rules. If someone breaks the rules justice will be served by me. I am a good person who follows the rules.

Additional information you would like to tell us?: I love your guys server and would love to be apart of it.
Minecraft Ingame Name: Aisling9960

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): U.S.A, Nevada

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): 1-7 hours (depending on my mood)

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: I have never been banned before.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: I was a knight for another server but not opped.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Prison administration?: No

How are your PvP Skills?: Boss

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: There are 4 blocks; A, B, C and D. the main goal is to get through all those blocks to freedom.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: No. I do not have mumble. Let me know if there are any viruses carried through mumble.

Do you have Skype?: No

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: Because I know what to do when there are fights, kill the person attacking but if they both fight kill them both.

Additional information you would like to tell us?: I am a girl. And I am trying to apply for sergeant but if I absolutely have to ill be a officer <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> I am also a fastish typer. I practice typing a lot. Please accept this I have never been a staff member before and I want to see what its like to finally be noticed for once <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> (I'm not going to be abusive towards power if this application is accepted)+ Don't drop the soap! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f606.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":lol:">:lol:</object>
Minecraft Ingame Name: Tman_103

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): EST

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): 7-10 hours

How long have you been in MineTown: It will be 1 year this month <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Prison administration?: Nope

How are your PvP Skills?: Alright

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: You have to start at block D and earn your way to freedom ( Mines/Treefarms/Bounties)

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: Not that much

Do you have Skype?: Yes

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain:I think I will make a good Officer/Sergeant because I have played on MT prison server (And plenty of others) and learned the basics. Now I would like to see how its like to be on the other side. Dealing with PVPers/Druggies...

Additional information you would like to tell us?:

Nope <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
I'm not even here!
Minecraft Ingame Name: Smallz9127

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Eastern

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): About 10 hours per few days

How long have you been in MineTown: about a month

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No never have been banned

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes on - Do NOT Advertise on your application -

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Prison administration?: No but i was on the Tguard reserve list

How are your PvP Skills?: Good, not great, but good

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: A minecraft prison server is basically a roleplay. The prisoners are to have fun and work to get money. But during that they cannot do certain things. Like pvp. That is what officers and sergeants are for. To enforce the prison laws.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: Yes ive spoken a little bit

Do you have Skype?: Yes and Teamspeak

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: I think i will be a good officer/Sergeant because i am friendly to all players, if one is rude to me i try to take care of it as kind as i can. I also think i will be a good Officer/Sergeant because I can enforce rules and pvp,mute,or jail if needed to keep the fun on the server. I will never disobey any rules higher ranks tell me to obey. I will be friendly to all my fellow officers/sergeants, and i will also be friendly to my fellow prisoners

Additional information you would like to tell us?: I think i can make it as a officer/sergeant because i have a positive attitude to most things, and even if things don't go my way, i still have a positive attitude

Yours Truly,

Smallz9127 <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>