Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Old Applications
Started by [E] Darkpsy

Minecraft In Game name Is: tbrown19

Age: I know I am young I hate being young but... I am 12 years old.

Timezone: My timezone Is Eastern Timezone <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Hours per weekdays and weekends Do you play on MT prison: I play 5hours at an average everyday.

How Long Have You Been On MT: I've been on MT for almost a year in july. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Have You Ever Been Banned Before: Yes... Because this guy kept spamming me with /TPA tbrown19 then I just spammed him on LIVE CHAT then... I've gotten banned for 5 days. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> I don't like getting banned.

Do you have any other previous or current experience with minecraft administation: Yes... Me, Tman_103, and Sorvora have are own prison server going on Beta in a few weeks. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Do you have any current or previous experience with MT Prison administation: Kinds ><object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> xD I sm A 10$ donor :s

How Are My PvP skills: I am a good PvPer I kill Starfox Before with my Iron Sword No armor on me <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>.

Explain the conseptof a Minecraft prison server: I'll list Three / 1.) Just Have Fun / 2.) No PvP plz / 3.) Earn your way to freedom from the MINES!!!!!!

Have you spoke on MT mumble: Yep I don't go on that much anymore I have Skype, Of needed though I can come on anytime <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>.

Do You Have Skype: Yes , I prefer this a private Question which means answered with MSG on minecraft.

Why do you think you'll make a good Officee / Sergent: Well... There is still A lot of killing going on see now for my opinion I think I can stop that Killing they still will be PvPing but... When ever I'm on duty things will go straight like Obama... Lol Obama and btw I can be funny sometimes if needed <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> kk bye lol jk <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>.

Any Additional Info You would like to tell us: Yes... Hayden / GTLthelonewolf they both are good I was just wondering if you would like to setup a voting contest for supervisor for them both <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> Don't Drop The Soup <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object> ~tbrown19 wuz hur
im having trouble i cant seem to get to point where i fill out the appl
im 28 good at pvp would not be too meen too the prisoners allwys is on prison server my freinds are sergents so i want to be one
Hey, you need to fill out the application with the correct format. Use this format:

Minecraft Ingame Name:

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average):

How long have you been in MineTown:

Have you ever been banned before? Why?:

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?:

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Prison administration?:

How are your PvP Skills?:

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server:

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?:

Do you have Skype?:

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain:

Additional information you would like to tell us?:
Minecraft Ingame Name: Kiwiseed006

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): Central Time Zone

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): 24

How long have you been in MineTown: 1 1/2 years

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: yes it was for griefing a nonprotected area on the main server

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: i've been a mod on many small servers but never on one as big as minetown

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Prison administration?: no

How are your PvP Skills?: on other pvp servers and kit pvp servers i am among the top players

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: to have fun on minecraft in a different environment than the usual, and to level up inside of the until freedom. its a way to have fun in a different environment and to beable to prosper under the rule p prison guards (who i wish to aspire to become)

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: nope

Do you have Skype?: yes

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: because i am an experienced player on minetown and minecraft and i am very good with other players. im also expireinced with pvp.

Me Too
@2858393 wrote:
Hey, you need to fill out the application with the correct format. Use this format:

Minecraft Ingame Name:fnboy55

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): pacific

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average):almost all day

How long have you been in MineTown:1 month

Have you ever been banned before? Why?:no

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?:no

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Prison administration?:no

How are your PvP Skills?:pretty good

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: the idea of a prison server is a good idea because it gives people a chance to enjoy there servival mode game in a controlled environment where there are consequences for killing another player and stealing there items.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?:no

Do you have Skype?:no

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain:because i enjoy playing on the server and i see people getting off free for killing other players and i thought it would be fun to enforce the rules and make an enjoyable playing experience for other players that follow the rules.

none.
Minecraft Ingame Name: GamingShades is my ingame name.

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): I live in the Central Time Zone.

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average): About 30 hours a week I will play on MineTown Prison.

How long have you been in MineTown: I have been in MineTown for about 1 day

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No I have never been banned before.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: Yes, I am a mod on a kit PvP server and an Admin on a facition server.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Prison administration?: No I do not.

How are your PvP Skills?: My pvp skills on a rate from 1 to 10 is about a 7 or an 8.

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: The concept of the MineTown Prison Server is to gather up money but still obey the rules and get to freedom by entering all "Blocks" from Block D to Block C to Block B to Block A and then finally, to freedom.

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: No I haven't.

Do you have Skype?: Yes I do.

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: I would make a good Officer because if I got mad I wouldn't cary it on I would get off for a little bit and then get on the server again. And I really like watching over servers so this will be really fun for me.

Minecraft Ingame Name: Jimbo493

Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America):Eastern

Hours per weekdays and weekends do you play on Minetown Prison (Average):Weekdays-2-3 A Day Weekends 4-5 Total per week around 20ish hours

How long have you been in MineTown: About 1 year and 3 Months

Have you ever been banned before? Why?: Yes, stealing, I have only been on minetown for 2 months, and Minetown is really my only server that I have played on. So I sorta decided to, and I learned my lesson, and really, right now I shoudnt nbe able to play on this server, but the Ban Committee Knows I learned my lesson.

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft administration?: I own my own public server, currently I am only in the designing stage, but I have "made" it before, and did every single thing from plugins to permissions to everything LOL

Do you have any previous or current experience with Minecraft Prison administration?: No...But I was a TGuard and thanks to Beta I completely understand the concepts of the game

How are your PvP Skills?: With the right equipment..I can be pretty good

Explain the concept of a Minecraft Prison Server: A prison server is about trying to get to the next block. PvP is against the rules, and so is swords, sugar and sugarcane...they are all contraband. Guards have to enforce the rules and don't drop the soap. They do that my means on asking for contraband, or in the case of PvP they kill..or jail when applicable

Have you spoken much on Minetown Mumble?: Not a ton, but I am capable of talking

Do you have Skype?: Yes

Why do you think you will make a good Officer/Sergeant on the Prison? Explain: I am a very good person on the topic of enforcing rules. When I made my server the first time...it fell apart because my other staff were too nice and they gave away admin permissions, I know that you have to deliver the same for everyone, and no one can be just not punished because they are your favorite friend

Additional information you would like to tell us?: Nope..Not right now, Except, dont drop the soap, it makes all the floors slippery:(
why did u repost?