Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] MW3 Trailer :)
Started by [E] Gear

Campaign looks cool. I just hope they don't ruin the multiplayer like they did with MW2.
I think they've learned from it and its either gonna be the best CoD Multiplayer, or they just shut everyone out and made it awful lol.
MW2 would have had the best multiplayer if it wasn't for OMA, the over-powered ump45 and commando. Those are the things that I find are the worst, and maybe even if they took out stopping power like in Black Ops. I still prefer it over Black Ops though, and I'm really excited for MW3.
Pompous_Lemur wrote:
MW2 would have had the best multiplayer if it wasn't for OMA, the over-powered ump45 and commando. Those are the things that I find are the worst, and maybe even if they took out stopping power like in Black Ops. I still prefer it over Black Ops though, and I'm really excited for MW3.

Same. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> If they basically take black ops, fix hit detection, connection, and the overpowered weapons, then take everything else good from MW2 and put it in it will be amazing.
Pompous_Lemur wrote:

Same. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> If they basically take black ops, fix hit detection, connection, and the overpowered weapons, then take everything else good from MW2 and put it in it will be amazing.
The largest disappointment for me in Black Ops was the sniping, and the maps. They are just plain horrible. All there is is close quarters engagements, and almost no long sight lines for snipers. To add to it, they made snipers horribly under-powered, which makes it so that you either have to use a Galil or Famas, or risk getting raped by them. At least that's what its like on PSN.
looks shitty, best game they could make atm is a CoD4 Revised....

Take CoD4 and get new maps keep everything the same its a beast ass game
daniel1995 wrote:
looks shitty, best game they could make atm is a CoD4 Revised....

Take CoD4 and get new maps keep everything the same its a beast ass game

Add more guns, take off chaining killstreaks, add all of MW2 killstreaks, up nuke to 30, add scavenger, add all the new attachments, add the throwing knife and semtex, add the heartbeat sensor(have to accomodate some custom games that need it), keep eavesdrop, KEEP OVERKILL AND DOUBLE TAP, add codpoints system????, add the gambling match things, make the bullets come from the gun not the head, keep juggernaught and stopping power.

That's how you make a beast game
I'll get it just because it holds the name Modern warfare & I'm interested in how the story is going to play out. I have no doubt unless they dramatically change multiplayer I'll get pretty good quickly. However I think it's coming out around the time Skyrim is coming out, so don't expect to see me playing it much until I got all the Skyrim out of my system.... which will probably take me a good 2 to 3 weeks.