Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] MW3 Trailer :)
Started by [E] Gear

Jdawg wrote:
I'll get it just because it holds the name Modern warfare & I'm interested in how the story is going to play out. I have no doubt unless they dramatically change multiplayer I'll get pretty good quickly. However I think it's coming out around the time Skyrim is coming out, so don't expect to see me playing it much until I got all the Skyrim out of my system.... which will probably take me a good 2 to 3 weeks.

That is pretty much what I'll end up doing too lol
BF3 > MW3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zw8SmsovJc (put HD on <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> )

The multiplayer in BF3 is 1000x better.
I saw that one sawine it looks amazing. Im still getting both but most of my time will go to Skyrim
If you buy MW3 over Skyrim, God have mercy on your soul.

Lol at Activision btw, Black ops isn't even 6 months old and they are already releasing another Call of Duty, its moments like these when you realize how shitty the industry is nowadays.

Its just a trailer gackt. MW3 comes out the same time all COD games come out. In november.
I purchased blackops soully for the new nazi zombies and because I knew treyarch would be using Reznov still. If my friends didnt still play it and MW2 found a game just a bit faster, I would have sold it by now

I'm getting MW3 and BF3, no idea what skyrim is. If it's not an online FPS then I'm not interested because other than those and Final Fantasy, I'm not interested. With the exception of EVE Online if it ever became free
Its is just a trailer Nate; thank you for point that out, its another example of Activision rushing developers and cutting jobs. Same thing with whats going on with Bioware and EA, I know people who work for Bioware, They didn't like how Dragon Age 2 turned out, but they had to rush it due to EA pushing them for another Big budget title, it sold well but they didn't expect it to be shitty.

Fact is, Activision is the most hated publisher company in the game industry.

Okifool, there is more to gaming then just shooters and FF(Which is pretty much poop nowadays)
I know Gackt, but I prefer shooters and final fantasy, I just want a game that i can play for a few minutes a day to pass the time, final fantasy is for when i really indulge myself
Add more guns, take off chaining killstreaks, add all of MW2 killstreaks, up nuke to 30, add scavenger, add all the new attachments, add the throwing knife and semtex, add the heartbeat sensor(have to accomodate some custom games that need it), keep eavesdrop, KEEP OVERKILL AND DOUBLE TAP, add codpoints system????, add the gambling match things, make the bullets come from the gun not the head, keep juggernaught and stopping power.

That's how you make a beast game

red = no

green = yes

thats my opinion anyways and i will probably skip this one and but bf3 becasue bf3 will kick some cod ass
At last ,ALL OF U WILL BUY IT..

/lockplease